Ronseal™

Purefun

• Replies 14.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I like the way you handled them, made me laugh :D

Reading through the discussion there are some complete idiots in there!

Thats what annoys me. 99.9% of people laugh at what I say to them. Its just the .1% that have sense of humour failure and then I get infracted.

You will not win. Trust me.

You never know.

Ok, I'm over it.

Good luck. :thup:

Can I have some money if you win? Please.

I'll be you dinner. ;)

Rubbish here in Scarborough too, all its done for like 4 days is rain :(

Hello Cleon. Glad to see you back in our humble little home. :)

I just hope it stops raining for football tonight, surely it can't rain on all 4 of my football matches in 1 week :(

I swear it stops on the days/nights I am not playing as well... curse you!

Ty you moan an awful lot for a young man. Getting old?

Purefun, I'll hold you to that dinner offer!

Cleon, what do you do to get months off?

I only moan about the weather :(

Ty you moan an awful lot for a young man. Getting old?

Purefun, I'll hold you to that dinner offer!

Cleon, what do you do to get months off?

Run a family business boxing promotion company and a boxing school of academy.

Got in from work a while back. Going to put in a holiday form for work for the 23rd of April. Currently enjoying a drink.

Is it your birthday then?

We won 4-1... A certain 'dinho got a hatrick :D

We had 2 men sent off!

A "dinho"?

You mean a wild dog?

Is it your birthday then?

Nope. I was having a few brandy and cokes. On the 22nd of April Forest play Leicester at home. It's on a Friday and kicks off at 5:15 because it's part of Sky's Good Friday games. I usually work Saturdays but I would like to have a drink so my dad said I might as well try and book it off so I don't have to worry about getting up for work :).

You religious?

I can't be religious (I don't want to), I can't believe in good things with all the crap that surrounds me at work.

Ohh day after I return you show up. The conspiracies will start now.

Yes, cleon is a girl and BB is her husband.

Clearly.

Back from working down near Marbella.

Weird as hell down there. We were working in a village a little inland. Typical Spanish village, but none of the British expats seem to make the effort to try and speak Spanish or integrate with the locals. Locals thought we were great because we could speak the lingo. Picked up some good contacts from Spanish companies that want to deal with the expats, but because the expats are always looking for people who are either British or speak fluent English at least, they don't tend to use Spanish companies much. So there's an opportunity for us to broker some deals project managing work.

It's just strange to hear lots of English voices down there, when I'm more used to rural Granada, where hardly anyone speaks English. Not sure I like it down there much either. Seems a bit "plastic", not like its real Spain, being saturated with all the northern Europeans. Don't particularly want to travel down that far from home, but there seems to be some good opportunities down there. Both the Brits and the locals are like "ooh... you speak Spanish!"

Crazy...

Back from working down near Marbella.

Weird as hell down there. We were working in a village a little inland. Typical Spanish village, but none of the British expats seem to make the effort to try and speak Spanish or integrate with the locals. Locals thought we were great because we could speak the lingo. Picked up some good contacts from Spanish companies that want to deal with the expats, but because the expats are always looking for people who are either British or speak fluent English at least, they don't tend to use Spanish companies much. So there's an opportunity for us to broker some deals project managing work.

It's just strange to hear lots of English voices down there, when I'm more used to rural Granada, where hardly anyone speaks English. Not sure I like it down there much either. Seems a bit "plastic", not like its real Spain, being saturated with all the northern Europeans. Don't particularly want to travel down that far from home, but there seems to be some good opportunities down there. Both the Brits and the locals are like "ooh... you speak Spanish!"

Crazy...

Opportunities :). I think I have a few ideas regarding setting up my own business. Could take a while to get them running successfully though. Just need to see how easy it is to register them with the Companies House.

Opportunities :). I think I have a few ideas regarding setting up my own business. Could take a while to get them running successfully though. Just need to see how easy it is to register them with the Companies House.

Good stuff. :)

What sort of things have you got in mind?

, but none of the British expats seem to make the effort to try and speak Spanish or integrate with the locals.......

Crazy...

It annoys me when people go abroad and make zero effort with language or culture. I cringe when I see/hear dumb Brits shouting and gesticulating at people who speak better English than they do probably. Or seek out 'English pubs/bars/restaurants' If you want a fry up, go stay in a B&B at the seaside ffs. Especially in places like Spain/France/Italy where the local cuisine is often amazing.

Anyway. I've been practicing my Spanish on this guapa chica lately. Its coming along nicely. The Spanish and my chances with her.

Good stuff. :)

What sort of things have you got in mind?

Indeed, would be good to hear.

Why would it be difficult to register with companies house? Thats the least of your worries starting your own business.

Exactly Purefun! And NF trust me, registering with companies house ain't a thing. There are a million other things you want to focus on if you wanna make it happen.

Anyway I'm off to the doctors, hoping my kidney problems are cleared up or at least nearly there.

Archived