Titus Bramble,

Mauricio Pereyra

Jason Scotland

Scott Sinclair

Christian Stuani

Mats Hummel

Louis Saha

would ideally like a RM and/or LB.

How about Steven Gerrard for Titus Bramble??

Oh dear, just a bit too late, never mind.:D

TRADE WINDOW CLOSED!

Those of you that confirmed at 17:01 were very, very lucky that my other half came and distracted me about school stuff.

I will process the transfers in the last 20 minutes and summarise the financial situations as soon as I can. I am also editing the database with the new squads. :thup:

what changing the 10 millon to 8 on defoe ? :p

I was just accepting the 8 that he put up originally when he was changing it to 10 so we will have to see what GCB says and what the other guy wants to do about the transfer!!

Happy to accept 8 if GCB allows it ;)

Hopefully i think he could do a really good job for me alngside Berbatov in the Championship this season. lol I think i have an abundance of Strikers in my squad Klose is the back up for these to and if he dont preform i also have amairi ( the Italian/Brazilian one) dont think we will struggle for goals in the championship next year i also have Simao and Nani supplying them from the wings!! :D

I know you'll be pretty busy atm with the editor Andy but I'd like to know if we'll get to see our backroom staff before the sign up starts? Not that I'll know most of them but just curious :)

P.S: It felt good writing a message without bolding any name or adding @ :D

for the mis-understanding at the end i am happy to meet in the middle and pay 9m if he agrees
So the Defoe deal is an £8m deal?
Yeah have changed it back in my post to avoid confusion ;) (bit late though :p)

I guess it is up to GCB we will let you decide the price as we are both agreed the transfer is confirmed It can either be 8,9 or 10 million depends on what you see on the forum as confirmed and done

I guess it is up to GCB we will let you decide the price as we are both agreed the transfer is confirmed It can either be 8,9 or 10 million depends on what you see on the forum as confirmed and done

We will just say 8m for now, I dont like Defoe that much so just want rid of him :D

Archived