Top2Bottom FM10: Sign Up

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest roberto922

Like I said to Ben, I only mentioned O'Shea because he said he had big money, otherwise I'm not interested unless you've got a good right back replacement to go with the money, but I doubt you'd be asking about him if you did

Depends, what you looking for?

Could use any young prospect or a back-up for DC/MLC/ST.

Still awating answers on some trades here people:

@Paulo1985- Nevland vs Doumbia

@MarkyMark- Pantsil vs Huth (straight) or vs Naldo + cash

While BenCraig pulls up his pants and winces from roberto's shafting ...

@GCB

How will team selections be done? My concern is that my keepers, Lehmann and Ochoa are very similar in ability - but I don't want Lehmann to take games away from Ochoa (so that he can develop).

Your manager will be picking your team.

You have now sold Lehmann to the Titans according to SJ? Is that true and is it a free transfer?

The trade window closes in one hour. No deals will be allowed to be confirmed after 5pm by the CSE forums time. When the clock hits 17:01, that is it.

There is some confusion from me about the whereabouts of Jens Lehmann. Has he gone to London Titans, has he gone to FC Libourne or has he gone to London and then straight onto FC Libourne? Help!

The trade window closes in one hour. No deals will be allowed to be confirmed after 5pm by the CSE forums time. When the clock hits 17:01, that is it.

There is some confusion from me about the whereabouts of Jens Lehmann. Has he gone to London Titans, has he gone to FC Libourne or has he gone to London and then straight onto FC Libourne? Help!

I would assume Fc Libourne :(

You have now sold Lehmann to the Titans according to SJ? Is that true and is it a free transfer?

No, I never confirmed that.

I'm selling him to FC Libourne Saint Seurin

"Super" Jens Lehmann from [insert team here] to FC Libourne Saint Seurin for 2M - Confirmed

"Super" Jens Lehmann from [Nordic Thunder] to FC Libourne Saint Seurin for 2M

CONFIRMED

Archived