Avoid The Drop with Nigel Quashie & Hermann Hreidarsson - Game Thread

• Replies 757
  • Created
  • Last Reply

September Transfer

Tyler Burrows - Enjoying playing for the club now, still at Hyde with 5 in 6 so far.

Chip Butty - Didnt play too many games last season, but has started 2 of the 3 for Burnley so far this season.

Paul Canary - Paul survived with Oldham, but not he is a free player, only Carlisle are after him.

Vin De Pantoja - Vin is out for a couple of days, but Chivas are doing fine in the league, in 5th. 19 games 18 conceded and 9 clean sheets so far.

Whoopy Dee'e - Poor season for Wolfsburg, and this season Whoopy hasnt even started a game, and Wolfsburg are 15th are 4 games.

Walid Farouk - St.Etienne sitting in a relegation zone after just 4 games. Walid has played 5 games this season 2 in the league and 3 in cups.

Liam Ferguson - He still isnt getting any games, so really needs a move away somewhere. No teams interested either.

Crazy Horse - With only 4 games remaining, Stabaek are fighting for the championship with Hodd. 26 games, 3 goals, 2 assists and avg rating of 7.55 for Crazy.

Robert Hunter - Still in Spain, and this boost doesnt seem to have changed many players so far. Robert and Estepona are 19th so far.

Edgar Maki - Bremen are 10th after 4 games. Edgar has played 5 games this season, including 2 in the Champions League.

Samuel - Samuel is in the first team, but hasnt started yet, although he got 1 goal in 3 in friendlies. Quite alot of teams are after him, and a 180k bid from Sparta Prague.

Freek Schyns - So far the german teams arent doing too well, same goes for Cottbus in 11th. Freek is happy playing for the club.

Tom Skull - Tom has 4 in 5 for Dorchester, but im pretty sure he couldnt care less and just wants a move away.

Steveldinho - Gallipoli started off quite badly, but its early days and pretty much anything can happen.

Valentin Vasilev - Vasilev has moved clubs, and joins Walid Farouk and Juwati Sekolah at St.Etienne. He even got straight in the first team unlike Sekolah.

Relegated

James Almond - Portsmouth top the table after 5 games, but James has only played one game so far, and scored 1.

Ben Arsenal - Ben went to Charlton and they put him in the reserves. He has played 2 first team games though. Charlton are bottom of the Premier League (yes you read it right).

Vilhjalmur Baldursson - Out for up to 4 weeks with a thigh strain. Real Sociedad and Kayserispor are after him.

Michael Chopra - Nobody wants him, as he rots away in Bulgaria, 3 goals in 6 though for the Welshman.

Wilbur Down - He's moving again, but staying in the same league at SC Cambuur, he's played 6 games for his new club so far.

Will Godown - Swifts got promoted again, so will be hoping they can stay in the league this time. 6 games and 6 conceded for the American, and 2 clean sheets.

Pablo Gonzalez - Is happy playing for Sassuolo who sit in 15th in the early stages. 3 games and 3 conceded and 1 clean sheet.

Pankratios Gromyko - Another keeper in Italy, no teams are after him and he is happy where he is.

Mike Hill - Still at Colmar, but wanted by Morecambe, just buy him already. He is transfer listed by request.

Craig Hopper - Craig went down after 4 seasons with his Romanian club, and only Kilmarnock are after him.

Nigel Quashie Jr - No teams after him, still in Poland, rubbish rubbish rubbish :p

John Reeves - John is at QPR still, but only 21 so plenty of time for him to move, QPR are 8th in the championship.

Stewart Robertson - He wont be happy, but he's still at Kilmarnock who are 2nd in the league after 3 games. Is wanted by Reading, Lens, ADO Den Haag and Kayserispor.

Juwati Sekolah - Must be getting sick of being in the reserves, and then to see Vasilev join and go straight into the first team, he'll be wanting out soon.

Tom Smith - Tom is out with a broken foot for up to 2 months, so he wont be starting for a while. 1 more league game and he has 100 appearances.

Luigi Superhans - Luigi finally gets away from France, and goes to the Belgian 2nd Division. Eupen seem to finish near the bottom of the table each year.

Joe Tompkins - Joe went down with Doncaster, but unlike Ben Arsenal he didnt jump ship. 8 games and 6 goals so far this season.

Andy Vaughan - Another player who is just rotting away and seems like he'll never move. Injured for 2 weeks aswell.

Halo Von Stronburg - Halo just survived last season via the play-offs. Ferrol are after the dutch midfielder.

Transfers

Valentin Vasilev - St.Etienne - £1.7m

Wilbur Down - SC Cambuur - £45k

Luigi Superhans - Eupen - 220k

Down to 15 players without relegation now. Im working on getting players moved about aswell, the first thing i tried didnt work.

Cool, looks like I've worked my way into the starting XI. Hope I can stay there...

And playing in the Champions League!

I'm enjoying Hyde now, I swing more times than Tiger Woods :D

Probably shouldn't go there, but is that swinging as in swinging a golf club, or swinging as in... :eek:

Update tomorrow maybe or monday, but we'll see 4 Transfers, 1 Loan and 1 Future Transfer and someone in Italy is now Co-owned. One of the transfers is £2.2m move and its his 5th club.

Im working on getting some of the players that havnt moved yet......to move away :p

February

Tyler Burrows - 18 goals in 31 for Tyler, but he's still at Hyde who look like they'll survive no problem.

Chip Butty - Not looking good for Chip and Burnley as they sit in the relegation zone, there is still 13 games to go though.

Paul Canary - He was a free player last time, but Carlisle decided to take him on board, but he's only played 4 games, but Carlisle should survive.

Vin De Pantoja - 37 games 37 conceded and 15 clean sheets last season for Vin, as Chivas finish first in their group, but fail to win again in the final. League Table - Play-off

Whoopy Dee'e - Wolfsburg are somehow sitting in the play-off relegation place, Whoopy has only played 12 games with 10 goals this season aswell, not looking good in Germany.

Walid Farouk - Another team in trouble are St.Etienne, 17 games and 9 goals has however caught the attention of Getafe.

Liam Ferguson - Liam is on loan at Bristol City, and with West Ham doing fine, all is safe for Liam right now, he just isnt playing much.

Crazy Horse - He's on the move once again, this time breaking the transfer record, he hasnt had time to play much for Cluj though at this stage. Cluj are 5th.

Robert Hunter - Robert is out for 3-4 Months with a broken leg, not looking good in Spain. Will his injury stop them staying up?

Edgar Maki - Edgar and Bremen sitting mid-table so should be safe at the end of the season. 24(3) games and 13 assists for the Fin.

Samuel - Having spent some time in Spain and not really had chance to shine, he's gone on to Slavia Prague for 200k, and has 3 goals in 9.

Freek Schyns - Cottbus are at the bottom end of the table and with 13 games to go, can still go down.

Tom Skull - 16 goals for Dorchester this season, and they are fighting for a play-off spot, not sure if thats a good thing, hasnt been for some others.

Steveldinho - Gallipoli are another team in trouble, and Steveldinho will have to perform and help them stay up. He is also now co-owned by Livorno.

Valentin Vasilev - 26 games for his new side and 8 goals, not the greatest strike rate, and with St.Etienne struggling, he'll need to start scoring more.

Relegated

James Almond - James and Pompey look like they'll be going straight back up. But with only 8 games and 4 goals, will he still be at pompey come next season.

Ben Arsenal - Playing in the Charlton reserves, and Charlton look like going down again, and looking at things, every club Ben has been at so far, have gone down, i think he's the new Quashie.

Vilhjalmur Baldursson - Baldursson has moved down a league to Cagliari, and breaking the transfer record that was broken by Crazy Horse.

Michael Chopra - Wanted by Grimsby and Wrexham, but still in Bulgaria, 32 games and 11 goals. He'll be hoping to move soon.

Wilbur Down - Wilbur is moving again, but staying in the same country, he's got a future transfer to Heracles, who just happen to be in the same league.

Will Godown - It looks like Will and Swifts will stay up this season, 23 games, 24 conceded and 8 clean sheets helping them stay there.

Pablo Gonzalez - Looks like Sassuolo will be going down, and Pablo isnt getting many games and is unhappy about it.

Pankratios Gromyko - Alto Adige are in the relegation play-off places, so they could still survive. Gromyko has played 25 games conceded 37 and kept 4 clean sheets.

Mike Hill - In great form with 27 in 31(1), but he's still in France, but wanted by Wrexham, he'll be hoping for a move before its too late.

Craig Hopper - 4 season and relegated, in his 5th season wanted by Crewe and Grimsby, he'll be hoping to move home to England.

Nigel Quashie Jr - Another player wanted by Grimsby, but i doubt more than one will be going there.

John Reeves - Wanted by Hibernian and hardly playing for QPR. Is also unhappy that he isnt getting played aswell.

Stewart Robertson - He's only 23 so plenty of time to move still away from Kilmarnock. 16 goals in 30 for the Scotsman.

Juwati Sekolah - Juwati is still in the reserves and hoping to go on loan, but it doesnt look like happening.

Tom Smith - Only 9 games this season so far but developing quite well, unfortunately i think he'll have to move if he wants to win things.

Luigi Superhans - Eupen are the team Ben Arsenal started off at, who got relegated in their 2nd season. Is happy at the club, playing 26 scoring 2 and making 6 assists.

Joe Tompkins - Injured for a few days, but should be back and scoring again soon. 22 games and 10 goals so far this season for Doncaster.

Andy Vaughan - Still in Italy and happy playing for Vico Equense. 30 games 36 conceded and 9 clean sheets.

Halo Von Stronburg - Wanted by Ferrol, and unhappy at not being a first team regular in belgium, we may see Halo moving on in the next transfer window.

Transfers

Paul Canary - Carlisle - Free

Liam Ferguson - Bristol City - Loan

Crazy Horse - CFR Cluj - £2.2m

Samuel - Slavia Prague - 200k

Steveldinho - Gallipoli/Livorno - Co-Owned

Vilhjalmur Baldursson - Cagliari - £3.8m

Wilbur Down - Heracles - Future Transfer

And im still working out how to get players moved without changing them too much.

Ben Arsenal - Playing in the Charlton reserves, and Charlton look like going down again, and looking at things, every club Ben has been at so far, have gone down, i think he's the new Quashie.

:(

Or Hermann Hreidarsson. Same clubs too.

I can't believe Oldham ditched me! I'm turning into a journeyman nobody! Ah well, now I'm starting to miss Denmark.....

Surely better to of travelled than be stuck in the French lower divisions with the only interest since I started my career from Wrexham and Morecambe :D

Update tomorrow, expect 3 new relegations, and 2 transfers, 1 future and the other is someone moving from their first club.

Alot of players are now wanted by many clubs and some even having bids, so the update after the next, we could see alot of players at new teams.

Wanted By

Chip Butty - Cottbus, Napoli, Villarreal

Michael Chopra - Wrexham

Pablo Gonzalez - America (Mex), Atalanta, Cagliari, Grosseto, Young Boys

Pakratios Gromyko - Monza, Spezia, Arsenal Kiev, Pro Vercelli, Metalurg D, Grosseto (Bids Made)

Craig Hopper - Barnsley, Bristol R, Cambridge, Grimsby, Hamilton, Kilmarnock, Southend, St.Mirren

Nigel Quashie Jr - Grimsby, Rushden

Stewart Robertson - NK Dinamo, Dinamo Moscow, Celtic

Tom Skull - Chesterfield, Dag & Red, Kidderminster, Rochdale, Torquay, Wrexham, Accrington, Ebbsfleet (Bids made)

Halo von Stronburg - Spurs, Nice, Lyon, Lens, Alaves, Getafe, Las Palmas, Villarreal, Fenerbahce, Charlton, M.Haifa, Ascoli, Belenenses, Maritimo, Hercules, Ferrol, Genclerbirligi

Bids made are by those clubs intersted.

Halo von Stronburg - Spurs, Nice, Lyon, Lens, Alaves, Getafe, Las Palmas, Villarreal, Fenerbahce, Charlton, M.Haifa, Ascoli, Belenenses, Maritimo, Hercules, Ferrol, Genclerbirligi

Spurs Nice ;)

End of Season

Tyler Burrows - Tyler Burrows FINALLY got his move away from Hyde, and just in time aswell as they got relegated. Luckily he left before that happened, and went to Rosenborg, where he's played 1 and scored 1.

Chip Butty - In the Burnley reserves, but is wanted by a few teams, most notably Villarreal. 22 games this season, 3 goals and 5 assists. Burnley just avoid relegation. League Table

Paul Canary - Paul went to Carlisle and played 12 games, getting 2 assists. Carlisle finished in 15th place, safety for Paul. League Table

Vin De Pantoja - Chivas got knocked out of the NACL, but are doing fine in the league currently in 1st. Vin has played 11, conceded 10 and kept 5 clean sheets.

Whoopy Dee'e - Last time Wolfsburg were looking like going down, but they survived in the end finishing in 14th. Whoopy got 16 in 24 this season. League Table

Walid Farouk - Walid had a good season, but the same cant be said for St.Etienne, who after league success and europe, get relegated. 18 in 27 for the Egyptian. League Table

Liam Ferguson - Was on loan to Bristol for a while, but hardly played any games, West Ham get a 4th place finish. League Table

Crazy Horse - Crazy played quite well in Romania, getting 3 assists, 1 goal, and an avg rating of 7.34 in 16 games. Cluj finish in 6th. League Table

Robert Hunter - Despite being out for quite a while, Robert finished with 7 goals in 15, and his side just survived again. League Table

Edgar Maki - Had a brilliant season, playing 42 games, 4 goals, 24 assists and man of the match 12 times. Edgar surely the first name on the team-sheet now. Werder finish in 9th. League Table

Samuel - Slavia Prague finish in 3rd and Samuel has a decent season, 24 games, 15 goals, 4 assists and an avg rating of 7.20. League Table

Freek Schyns - Freek is one lucky guy, he's missed out on relegation via play-off before, and has done it again, this time with Cottbus. League Table - Play-offs

Tom Skull - Dorchester just miss out on promotion, not that it matters to Tom who looks like he'll be moving elsewhere in england with a number of bids already accepted. The striker finished with 18 goals in 37. League Table

Steveldinho - Steveldinho couldnt do enough to help Gallipoli survive, but as he's co-owned and Livorno got promoted, im not sure what to do. League Table

Valentin Vasilev - Another player at St.Etienne who will be going down, but he has a move to Sevilla, unfortunately he went down first. 40 games and 13 goals for the striker. League Table

Relegated

James Almond - Portsmouth come straight back up as champions, but james didnt get many games, only 17, scoring in 7 of those. League Table

Ben Arsenal - Ben really is the new Quashie/Hreidarsson, Charlton go down, and he is on loan to AIK in Sweden who are bottom of the league. League Table

Vilhjalmur Baldursson - Pretty good for Baldursson at Cagliari, they get promotion to Serie A, and he nets 7 in 11. League Table

Michael Chopra - 42 games and only 13 goals, not the greatest goals to game ratio, but it still interests Wrexham, but will he go there?.

Wilbur Down - SC Cambuur fail to get promotion, and neither to Heracles, so Wilbur will be staying in the Jupiler League for another season. League Table

Will Godown - Had a decent season, as swifts finish in 6th. 34 games 36 conceded and 12 clean sheets. Who knows, Swifts could be pushing for promotion again next season. League Table

Pablo Gonzalez - Pablo is wanted by a few teams, and is unhappy playing in Italy for Sassuolo who just avoid relegation this season. League Table

Pankratios Gromyko - I think its a definite yes to a move for Pakratios, but where to? not the greatest of seasons for him, 37 games 51 conceded and 9 clean sheets. League Table

Mike Hill - Mike had a great goalscoring season, shame its in the low french leagues. 36 goals in 40 appearances, and nobody is after him.

Craig Hopper - Craig will be hoping to get away from Romania, and with some interest from England and Scotland, he could be heading home soon.

Nigel Quashie Jr - Nigel could be on his way to England if any offers are made.

John Reeves - Hardly got any games for QPR this season, only 10 and he is apparently leaving on a free transfer at the end of the season, so could have a new club next time. League Table

Stewart Robertson - Kilmarnock have a good season finishing in 3rd, but Stewart wants out, and a dream move to Celtic could be in line. League Table

Juwati Sekolah - Juwati is a 3rd player at St.Etienne to go down, but he didnt play any part in it. He played 27 times for the reserves though. League Table

Tom Smith - Sheff Utd finish in 9th place, and tom played 20 games, getting 5 assists. No teams are after him, at the minute. League Table

Luigi Superhans - Luigi and Eupen finish in 9th place. Luigi played 34 games scoring twice and getting 7 assists for his Belgian club. Currently injured. League Table

Joe Tompkins - Another injured player out for up to 2 weeks, but should be ok for the new season. Doncaster go straight back up, and Joe got 10 goals in 22 games. League Table

Andy Vaughan - Not wanted, but still played alot of games for non-league Vico Equense. 42 games, 48 conceded and 11 clean sheets.

Halo Von Stronburg - Wanted by loads of clubs, and he'll most likely be elsewhere as his contract is running out. 35 games, 5 goals and 10 assists for the Dutch central midfielder. League Table

Transfers

Tyler Burrows - Rosenborg - £60k

Valentin Vasilev - Sevilla - Future Transfer

Relegated

Walid Farouk (arcamede1990)

Valentin Vasilev (Bliop)

Steveldinho (Loojay) not 100% yet.

Right, Steveldinho is co-owned and im unsure if he should go or not. I have said that players on loan would still go if the team they were contracted to went down. I know its not a loan though. What i'd like is for people to just say if you think he should stay or go? Remeber that his team went down, but his co-owners went up.

Crazy Horse is the only person going to the World Cup, and ill post a screenshot once its finished.

I'm already down so unsure if my opinion counts but if he played for that side all season then i'd say down. Sorry Steve :(

If he joined in the Jan for example, i'd give him benefit of doubt.

Also.... Still at Colmar! Best plan for a long stay :D

Archived