Story Ideas & Discussion Thread

Terk

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So what I need from those intrested is a team name, can be anything within reason. Remeber I've got to be able to type it on here without it being censored.

I'll make all the team pretty level money wise and reputation so its pretty open.

If you want to be a manager I will need to know your nationality and reputatation and whether or not you've been an International player etc...

Usual stuiff basically you need when editing

Has there every been a story done where someone edits a full league with fake teams and done a story like that?

Yes :D I've been writing one on and off for almost a year now. Written about 40-50 pages on Word and am in the second seasion. I have not yet published it but its based on my AI Experiment and Challenge

New Dawn in a New Land Challenge

AI Experiment - Birth of a New Nation - Award Winning! :D

I think people just make it up' date=' I think you can make it up with a little research, Blackburn to the bigger teams like Villa ;) gave us 6,000 allocation, now Reading..I would of thought would take more around 2000 and just take the lower tier instead of both tiers...[/quote']

We only had one tier at Villa, yeah. But remember, 10-3's managing a title chasing side with four or five years in the top flight.

I think finding out Rangers' away ticket allocation will be a lot easier.

mark- Call of Sport is a "completely new league". Some of the teams are completely new, others (Arsenal, Chelsea, Cork) have simply had name changes. They were then placed in the Icelandic league with outrageous reputations so they'd be almost guaranteed to win back promotion every time. This leads to a lot of Icelandic regens :p but I simply make them Irish, English or Scottish when I write about them.

Right I've finally sorted it out.

My story idea will be played FM07 and usning the Welsh League which has only 17 teams in not the 18 that are in FM08

Game Layout:

• I will make all the teams level on reputation and money wise and make them as on a level playing field wise as possible

• I will be removing all the players from each club so you will only start with the youth team which I will edit as being top notch for each team, just to make it competitive

• All the competition history of the Welsh Cup and Leagues will be removed so it will like a new League set up

• No club will start in Europe (unless this effects the game play) and each club will have zero Euro coefficeints points (not that the Welsh clubs had many anyway)

Story aspects;

• I will report on a randomly chosen game each week, same with any cup games.

• I will show the scores and scorers of the other games not reported on

• Any transfers, major injuries or club news will be reported for each club

• I will do a full squad list of each club before the first season and at the end of every season

• Also I will do a managerial profile of each manager before the start of the game

Whats needed:

All I need from you guys is some creative Welshish sounding names for the teams (making sure they don't offend anyone too much and that they will not be censored)

I also need to know managers intrested,

Stating name you want to be known as Nationality and Managerial reputation

So far I have three team names and got four managers so if your intrested let me know by Private messenging me so we don't clog up the thread too much

Any other questions or ideas you can think of let me know

Just one thing I forgot that needs clarifying by a mod....

Can a story be done from the perspective of not being one of the managers and reporting from the outside on the games

Well, it has been before.

Just one thing I forgot that needs clarifying by a mod....

Can a story be done from the perspective of not being one of the managers and reporting from the outside on the games

I hope so.. otherwise Terk's clearly not been reading my story... :)

Thats fair enough then, didn't want to get half way through the story and someone pull me up about it..

So far I have six team names and six manager, so need eleven more please

I have another name if anyone wants one ;)

Send as many as you want and then I'll worry about recruiting managers

Going to see how well this gets responded too by mid week and will decide what to do after then

Actually, I would like to know what are the names you've got so far Mark. Just so that I won't submit something and then be told that someone has thought of it already. :)

So far I've got:

Cardinals of Venice and Milan (C.O.V.A.M)

Jaffid United

Grenovilles Sur Des Roues

Whales United FC

Whales City FC

Amlwch Dragons ( Ammlwch)

Llanrhystad Rovers FC

Laverbread and Cockles United

Bridgend Dragons

Hay - On - Wye FC

AFC Yorkshire

Monmouth Beldroed Bastynu

Llantwit Major

Welshpool FC

Amarhyllo FC

So need two more names and six managers

thats fair enough Paul, its been added to the list

Do you want to be manager of the team, if so jsut need to know nationality and experience so I can do a manager profile on you

Archived