FM10: Buying in pairs

Schneider79

I have a habit of buying players in pairs... or buying another player of the same nationality to go with the one I have... Just think that it would be better if he has a fellow countrymen with him at the club. Sounds silly, I know... but is there anyone out there like me?

Players I used to buy in pairs:

Keirrison and Marquinhos

Veloso and Moutinho

Im currently looking to buy Mesut Ozil and Marko Marin!, or Moussa Sissoko and Etienne Capoune!

I bought the Giovinco brothers back in 09 from Juventus, Sebastian and Guiseppe. Sebastian is awesome while his younger brother sadly has a ways to go^^

Also used to buy Veloso and Moutinho all the time for Man Utd. With Ronaldo and Nani already there it wasn't that far from being the Portugal team lol

Also used to buy Veloso and Moutinho all the time for Man Utd. With Ronaldo and Nani already there it wasn't that far from being the Portugal team lol

I totally agree with ya on the Veloso Moutinho thing. I did that for Man Utd (and other teams) in the previous versions.

In FM 2010, I have my eyes set on future wonderkids Keko and Koke, both from A. Madrid. :D

Edit: And Jovetic, Vucinic too. Jovetic's idol in real life is Vucinic.

Archived