China Creation - Unbeatable!

Has anyone tried making a 4-2-4 out of this one? Moving one of the strikers down to MC or maybe AMC?

I just move the mentality to normal, D-line normal, time wasting full on....never concede a goal yet...in fact it helps me scoring more goals!

To be more secure, mentality to most defensive, D-line half way between deep and normal...i guess!!!

• Replies 504
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I love this formation, it's completely mental. Shows how badly balanced the game engine is, but hey, I'll take it for now! In late Jan, 8th with Sunderland - Palermo and RVN got 10 each at present. Most dramatic results was 4-4 against Man Utd and 6-3 against Chelsea! I do tend to get humped a lot though, Blackburn was a 5-0 drubbing, haha.

here http://www.sendspace.com/file/9pivnk

remember, just because it works for me ( so far ) doesnt mean it will work for everyone.

Lee_the_pea, that's the best tactic I have used so far, great job!

my results so far:

Torhout - RSCA: 0-1; Win

Diegem - RSCA: 0-6; Win

RSCA - Sparta Prague: 1-1; Draw

RSCA - Zulte-Waregem: 2-1; Win

Sparta Prague - RSCA: 2-3; Win

Cercle Brugge - RSCA: 0-1; Win

RSCA - GBA: 2-3; Lost

Panathinaikos - RSCA: 1-3; Win

RSCA - Panathinaikos: 2-1; Win

Charleroi - RSCA: 1-2; Win

Westerlo - RSCA: 3-3; Draw

Rangers - RSCA: 2-2; Draw

RSCA - Moeskroen: 2-0; Win

here http://www.sendspace.com/file/9pivnk

remember, just because it works for me ( so far ) doesnt mean it will work for everyone.

nice to see its working for other people as well as me.

yes, I'm top of the league at the moment, and I managed to reach the groupstage of the champions league, which is quite good for Anderlecht.

Of course I lost against AC Milan, but my other results look promising ;)

thanks for your help now I get the tweaked one,it seems quite familier with the tatic I used for FM05 and 06

Tried it for several games with my MU, and got say it's amazing.

Beat Liverpool 3:0 away in the first game and completely dominating.

now i played 7 games: 6win1draw

So far lea_the_pea's tweaked tactic appears to be pretty good for me. Playing as Arsenal I've gone on to play 11 games, winning 10 and drawing 1 using this tactic. The one draw I had was at home against the Wolves. The best results were a 2-0 home win against Manchested United and a 4-2 win away to Liverpool.

And I'm playing with pretty much the original Arsenal squad. Just made one signing, Palombo. I was in 7th place after half of the season and am now at 4th, competing for 3rd. So I'd say this tactic is looking good. :)

Started a game with Juve using the tweaked tactic. Beat both Sampdoria and Cagliari 4-2 but dominating like hell.

With Cagliari I was 2-0 down but come back to win in style, but I should've scored more.

My team: Buffon - Rafinha, Demichelis, Chiellini, Grosso - Felipe Melo, Diego - Camoranesi, Cassano - Amauri, Iaquinta.

Felipe Melo scored a blinder with Samp and Diego scored a fantastic goal against Cagliari.

The goals I conceded came from 1 penalty, 1 free kick and 2 long shots. Chiellini was injured though for this games and could be an explanation.

Even if I don't win all the time, the quality of football played with this tactic is a joy to watch. Cassano was a beast on the AML position with an average of 6 dribbles per game and he scored some goals too and Iaquinta and Amauri scored quite a few from Camoranesi perfect crosses.

Great work vitoco and lee! Do you make any special tweaks for the difficult away games or you leave the tactic the same at all times?

I am still using the original one. I just twist the D-line and pressing depending opposition.

I've found that if you have a poorer team, i.e. Everton/Blackburn etc that vitoco's instructions really help.

Move a striker back to midfield so you have a 4-2-4. Start the match with the same team instructions. If you're getting mullered and conceding lots of chances, move defensive line and mentality to normal, and then put time wasting to max.

Had some brilliant results doing that - beating sunderland 5-2 and burnley 4-0 away from home for example. This is in the third season too, both teams are quite good.

In my experience Lee's modified version doesn't work too well for mediocre teams.

I kind of use the 2 tactics together. I would much prefer my own one because it is much attacking and I can adjust things when seeing anything changes. However if nothing happens, I change to Lee's one and I often suddenly score 1 or 2 more.

I tried to start the game with his tactics, however I could only manage 1-1 with Man City against Burnley until the 80mins, then I switch to my own one again and score...

So...I can't say! I am in the last 9 games of the 1st season and I am 10pts clear! After this game I will test the tactics in other league with mediocre team

This wkend, I will 'TRY' to test more with the original and twisted version. I may test it with one of the followin teams, anyone can vote which team I should test with?

VOTE:

-Braga (portugal)

-Aachen (germany 2nd div)

-Red Bull (Austria)

Great tactic Vitoco. Im Lazio and i am half way throughout the season. 31 dec09 as of game date. 1st with few points (5 i guess) ahead of Milan. only a lost and its against Milan away. Tweaked the tactic abit. Defensive line to exactly normal. It made not much differences by pushing up or putting at mid. Maybe because my defender aren't really the fastest prompted me to pull back lower. As for team mentality, i dropped it to normal (rightest one). As formation, i played it with only 1 winger. i pull the other winger to be a central midfielder. and playing my game attacking from left. So far it has been effective for me.

A pattern i see in every game is that i will score early. 1-15mins. opponent to strike back before half time and we'll win the eventually. Won inter and Juve easily. It made Lazio like a big team once again. and one that makes alot of differences is the left winger that played so much of this beautiful play. Di maria is a beast here. So much of a mid table team to perform greatly with this tactic. Cheers!

Great tactic Vitoco. Im Lazio and i am half way throughout the season. 31 dec09 as of game date. 1st with few points (5 i guess) ahead of Milan. only a lost and its against Milan away. Tweaked the tactic abit. Defensive line to exactly normal. It made not much differences by pushing up or putting at mid. Maybe because my defender aren't really the fastest prompted me to pull back lower. As for team mentality, i dropped it to normal (rightest one). As formation, i played it with only 1 winger. i pull the other winger to be a central midfielder. and playing my game attacking from left. So far it has been effective for me.

A pattern i see in every game is that i will score early. 1-15mins. opponent to strike back before half time and we'll win the eventually. Won inter and Juve easily. It made Lazio like a big team once again. and one that makes alot of differences is the left winger that played so much of this beautiful play. Di maria is a beast here. So much of a mid table team to perform greatly with this tactic. Cheers!

Good that it works for you! Will test it with other teams...

Good that it works for you! Will test it with other teams...

I've been using it with Grimsby Town, Finished 6th first season (predicted 21st) Promoted Through Play Offs.

Second Season League One Predicted 23rd, Currently in 3rd! Coming up to december.

So it does work in the lower legaues.

I've been using it with Grimsby Town, Finished 6th first season (predicted 21st) Promoted Through Play Offs.

Second Season League One Predicted 23rd, Currently in 3rd! Coming up to december.

Cheers!!!

Are you using the original China or twisted one?!

Works great for me as Notts Co in league 2. But then again I probably have the best squad in league 2.

Testing this at lower levels with Farnborough and going quite well so far.

One tweak that I found improved the original version was setting the strongest of the 3 strikers to be a targetman then set the wingers to aim crosses at him. I also dropped the defensive line a bit as the lower league defenders are quite slow.

I always seemed to take the lead in matches but hadn't got a counter to the oppo getting more aggresive. Most matches saw them get back into the game quite quickly. I moved the mentality to be more defensive but didn't work.

So the best I have at the mo is to start with my slightly tweaked original version and then change to Lee The Pea's more defensive tactic after taking the lead. I sometimes run them vice versa if playing a tough away match.

This tactic isn't working for me at all... started the season very well with Man Utd, but half way through the season totally collapsed. I seem to get outplayed by most teams, and absolutely battered at times. Ttried changing my defensive line, tweaking time wasting etc, but just can't seem to consistently win anymore. Any ideas?

Archived