China Creation - Unbeatable!

• Replies 504
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The new tactic is awesome. thx.

29krvw0.jpg

Glad that it works for you! I am in my 2nd season with stuttgart and I bought 5 new strikers....they are not brending into the squad yet and I am only 4th in, just before the winter break!!!

This tactic is awful for teams that are not creative. You need to a good attacking team. I tested it with Dundee Utd and got humped. Tried my own tactic and did well finishing 2nd after 14 games. Tried this one and got tanked all the time with through balls and corners.

This tactic is awful for teams that are not creative. You need to a good attacking team. I tested it with Dundee Utd and got humped. Tried my own tactic and did well finishing 2nd after 14 games. Tried this one and got tanked all the time with through balls and corners.

No point to create your own tactics, then do not read the instruction and angry at other ppl's tactics that doesnt work for you!

I know your tactics is great and I know my one is 10 times worse than yours!!! Certainly can be confirmed by many ppl here!!! However this is a forum to discuss and how to improve the tactics...

I really don't have time liked you have to go to other people's thread and complain: Oh....this is awful, it doesn't work for my soso team....

But thanks for your testing...surely many ppl agree with you!

No point to create your own tactics, then do not read the instruction and angry at other ppl's tactics that doesnt work for you!

I know your tactics is great and I know my one is 10 times worse than yours!!! Certainly can be confirmed by many ppl here!!! However this is a forum to discuss and how to improve the tactics...

I really don't have time liked you have to go to other people's thread and complain: Oh....this is awful, it doesn't work for my soso team....

But thanks for your testing...surely many ppl agree with you!

Eh? no point to create my own tactics? Angry at other people? what on earth are you talking about? I said it was awful for teams who are not creative, is that not feedback!

Go and have a cup of tea and another sleep!

Eh? no point to create my own tactics? Angry at other people? what on earth are you talking about? I said it was awful for teams who are not creative, is that not feedback!

Go and have a cup of tea and another sleep!

LOLING at this Comment!!

@ Wonky,

Hey mate ..any chance you can convert Lee the Pea's tactic ..into FM10 version ..just like you did for Vitoco?

Cheers & Thanks

It takes quite a long time, as you have to keep switching back and forth to check everything. If I get the time I will, but I won't promise it. Perhaps Vitoco could do it?

It takes quite a long time, as you have to keep switching back and forth to check everything. If I get the time I will, but I won't promise it. Perhaps Vitoco could do it?

Would be very nice if you are able to find the time for it mate. Ofc i understand if you dont! Keep up the good work

Ok, i don't know if a lot of people here are usind the 2de version of Lee's tweaked tactic but this one is realllly good !!!

I'm playing with a little french club with no big players at all. I just test this version for two games:

- a home game. i was fav. : a 5-0 win !!

- an away game. against one of the big team of the league. they're fav. : a 5-2 win !!!

I'll test it more tonight but it's promising. The ball is rolling, the players seems to like it ... and me too, cause i like the way they're playing with this tactic.

Thanks Lee

Would be very nice if you are able to find the time for it mate. Ofc i understand if you dont! Keep up the good work

For some reason Vitoco's tactic is a LOT less effective in the new system, even with the settings the same. :confused:

What kind of CM is everybody using in the original tactic? Im Real Madrid and I have guti, kaka, L Diarra, and x.alonso, but I don't know who to play....

I use someone who is strong in tackle, and passing. If you have money, get someone who can hit a few long shots, high creativity and holding the ball attributes such as strength, first touch, technique and dribbling.

In my stuttgart game, I am using Hitzerspiger and he is doing it quite well.

I should have a new version of the tactics, with less yellow card conceded, better defense. Now I just need to figure out a way that this CM covers top of the box long shots...anyone has any idea?!

afterall, I think this downloadable version is the best one...I tried to twist around, defensively it is not much better but will decrease the fire power a lot!

I love this tactics as I can score a lot. I just need to try to buy very good players...I have been playing without good players. Someone else tested with Real Madrid and he only conceded few goals in half a season but scored plenty....

The really only thing that upsets me is that allows the AI have some long shots...

Another version, may try:

http://www.sendspace.com/file/1iits2

It is more defensive.

If you are controlling the game: Put the arrow on the Def mid to upwards

If it is 50/50, or you are just slightly on the edge, leave it as it is

If you are not controlling, put downward arrow on def mid. Put team mentality down, slower tempo, higher time wasting

i am not asking who is going to be my best player. Maybe you misunderstood me.

What I am asking is which position do you consider key to success. For example what is better?

having good DC's and average FC's

or having average DC's and good FC's

Is it any clearer now?

A good defender with heading at least 18 depending the level of your league. He will be your top scorer!

I swapped the corner instructions for the left-centre defender with my central striker so that the striker would be scoring the goals.

Another version, may try:

http://www.sendspace.com/file/1iits2

It is more defensive.

If you are controlling the game: Put the arrow on the Def mid to upwards

If it is 50/50, or you are just slightly on the edge, leave it as it is

If you are not controlling, put downward arrow on def mid. Put team mentality down, slower tempo, higher time wasting

Vitoco77, you outdone yourself again. The defense really better than previous version, now my big and slow CB play really well (Ledley King etc). Although you still need fast CB when facing opponents fast ST. Thanks for sharing.

I found there some problem passing the ball to the strikers with old formation. I changed it to 4-1-3-2 formation by assigned AMC behind the two strikers. This AMC link well with the DMC to control the midfield. This AMC always maintain its position outside the box so expect a lot of long shots and sometimes cuts inside for through balls by ST. The ST make off 1 tall/fast/power on the left and 1 fast/off the ball/break offside on the right. I also put them swaps with each other to confuse the AI. These are the only changes I make to this tactic.

Result so far have been superb. The best tactic so far as I pull 5 straight wins with all matches scoring more than 3 goals/game. The best wins is 7-1 against Hull. Best comeback match against Aston Villa with 0-2 down fightback to win 3-2. The tactic still have problem against fast pace teams so have to slow down the tempo and play more direct. I found out good GK is needed for this tactic.

Vitoco77, you outdone yourself again. The defense really better than previous version, now my big and slow CB play really well (Ledley King etc). Although you still need fast CB when facing opponents fast ST. Thanks for sharing.

I found there some problem passing the ball to the strikers with old formation. I changed it to 4-1-3-2 formation by assigned AMC behind the two strikers. This AMC link well with the DMC to control the midfield. This AMC always maintain its position outside the box so expect a lot of long shots and sometimes cuts inside for through balls by ST. The ST make off 1 tall/fast/power on the left and 1 fast/off the ball/break offside on the right. I also put them swaps with each other to confuse the AI. These are the only changes I make to this tactic.

Result so far have been superb. The best tactic so far as I pull 5 straight wins with all matches scoring more than 3 goals/game. The best wins is 7-1 against Hull. Best comeback match against Aston Villa with 0-2 down fightback to win 3-2. The tactic still have problem against fast pace teams so have to slow down the tempo and play more direct. I found out good GK is needed for this tactic.

Rgarding the link in the midfield, try to train up the strikers 'come deep to pick up ball'...dont know why but I don't feel liked to play an AM in my game...

Also have the AML/R to cut inside and so they score goals from time-to-time!

Been ok for me too as Stuttgart! Won 2 german leauge titles, and I am miles ahead of the 2nd team in the league this season.

CL is the real deal. Stuttgart doesn't have the money to buy the top dogs...however I am thr the group stage of Arsenal (yes I beated them at home!), Benefica (which I consider the same level, although I believe they are technically better!), and another mickey mouse team!

However I 'may' try your Oslo team as my next challenge!

Archived