Set 'far post'

kicker: outswinging! Yes Out swing!!!

Best Header: At far

2nd best header: near

DM: Lurk

tallest striker: keeper

2FC: flick

2AM: deep

Hi vito can you put the tactic with this updates??? the best header is stand on far post or attack on far post???

Where do I set these settings......Far post is ok I can do that. But where do I set for instance "kicker: outswinging"????

Thx

• Replies 504
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Vitoco are you adding to your own original chinese tactic or to lee's?

I must admit I am confused about 2 tactics in one post ;)

I am using my own one...I will update another version of it soon. Many ppl say that my one is too agressive and leak goals.

I am using stuttgart, no money, and I am 1st at the moment...the season almost finishes and I am running away with the league.

Lee's one is more for LLM or weaker teams...it is not scoring goals for me. I want to win top scorers awards for my players. But you won't win best least scoring award in this game...

hi vito when you are using ultra defensive mentality and more tweaks?

When I am playing away, playing against a strong team...

I always play the game extended highlight and change the tempo, mentality accordingly....

Did anyone else notice that there are many contributers to this thread with comments like "This is a great tactic" or "I love this tactic", etc.! This might have been normal unless all these contributers had only like 2 or 3 posts in their history. I don't want to cause a stir but I really think many of those comments were made by fake users somehow related to the post-opener!

How so fgu82?

The screens speak for themself, and i just enjoyed it, i was struggling with my Cardiff side in PRM(season5) and i swapped tactics, whent 11 games WON in a row, got myself finishing 4th after being top13 at the end of January. Try it and comment about it, dont make dumb replies.

Did anyone else notice that there are many contributers to this thread with comments like "This is a great tactic" or "I love this tactic", etc.! This might have been normal unless all these contributers had only like 2 or 3 posts in their history. I don't want to cause a stir but I really think many of those comments were made by fake users somehow related to the post-opener!

Fgu, you should consider that this happens a lot of times when a new version of the games comes out. A lot of guys open the game, lose some matches (of course), then go on the web to find a good tactic. If they're new users, of course, they'll have just a bunch of messages sent before saying thanks. I would encourage them to do so, no matter how experienced or not they are, as this is the only way to improve tactics and know if they will fit for a team. Everybody has to start from 0 posts :) By the way, look at my screenshot some posts before, I think this tactic works brilliantly and I don't think all those comments were fake :)

Hi All.

I felt like i have to report u about my game :

Im playing with A.C. Milan

Here is the table of Serie A :

tablev.png

And here CL Table :

cltable.png

Now All results except friendlies :

fixturesl.png

I have much success with this corner routines and here are results 7 goals from 7 matches :

goalfromcorners.png

I only buyed Angel di Maria for 5.5 and Obasi for 10.5 but obasi get injured same day he come to my club and didnt participate in this results

So tnx for this nice tac. its working for me very well

ps. im using original chinesse tac.

Thanks very much for your comment but I am a busy guy who works at day time and try to put some time into the game and a tactics which works FOR ME!!!!..

I just try to answer questions, and put my ideas into it. Being honest with you, I don't care if it works for you or not. However if anyone wants to contribute or ask questions about it, I am extremely happy to receive and answer.

What everyone wants to do in this game is to use their favourite team and then a tactics which works for them in order to win anything or other words crack the game.

Hi All.

I felt like i have to report u about my game :

Im playing with A.C. Milan

Here is the table of Serie A :

tablev.png

And here CL Table :

cltable.png

Now All results except friendlies :

fixturesl.png

I have much success with this corner routines and here are results 7 goals from 7 matches :

goalfromcorners.png

I only buyed Angel di Maria for 5.5 and Obasi for 10.5 but obasi get injured same day he come to my club and didnt participate in this results

So tnx for this nice tac. its working for me very well

ps. im using original chinesse tac.

Thank you for your feedback! I am glad that it is working for somebody, with the corner tactics working too!

I will write up a summary of how you MAY need to react if the AI is defending or attacking alot. Anyone may try but it may or may not work for you....

i was starting to get a few bad results with my tactic so i made a few more tweaks here and there ( i wont go into detail ) and ive started winning most my games again and not conceding many, the highlight being this result in a top of the table match at arsenal

Hi Lee,

Did you update the download in this thread with your tweaks?

Is there a way to change lee's tactic to an 2010 outlook? Cause i feel old fashioned using this 09 outlook! ;)

You can set it up to to 2010, just load up the tactic and make a note of all the settings and then set them up using TW (tactic wizard) and then tweak the settings by clicking the advanced tab.

RG

@ vitoco77

I read the hole thread and I saw you tweaked the tactic for Stuttgart. I'm also playing with Stuttgart, could you please upload your tactic and maybe your formation? Thank you very much in advance.

It is all in the 1st post mate!

Could one of you gentlemen please tell me which version would work better with everton? Thanks

try it for yourself....I don't know which one works better really. I played Man City and Stuttgart and I feel mine works better for these 2 teams for me.

hey guys ,

can someone make a list of what key attributes you need for each position ... I saw at the beginning of the post that vitoco made a list BUT if the tactic has been tweaked are the attributes the same.

ALSO Lee ...can you provide the same for your tactic ..key attributes that you need for each position.

Guys ..I am planning in using both tactics playing as KOLN in the Bundesliga ..I want to see ifvI can have success using Lee's against tougher competition AND vitoco's against level playing teams ...

Just a quick note ..I found a winger Alexander Sanchez (peru) from Allianza Lima .. fits in perfect with both tactics so far ..highly recommend for a lower level club.

Cheers guys ..hopefully someone can assist with the key attributes ..really would be appreciated

I have used the Vitoco tactic now for 2 seasons.

1st season with QPR ended 3rd and gained promotion after 3 wins in playoffs.

2nd season I changed to St. Albans of Blue Square South....and ended 1st with 28 wins and 4 draws and 10 defeats. I am sure some defeats could have been avoided but I didnt do much to change things during games or even at half time.

So far Vitocos tactic is the best I have seen in FM10 - specially if you like high scoring matches....never safe 3-0 up or down ;)

Archived