Should FM have a Chairman/Owner Option

Should FM have an option of Manager/Chairman/Owner?  

214 members have voted

1. 1. Should FM have an option of Manager/Chairman/Owner?

No... no, no no no no.

Its Football Manager... not Football Chairman.

This is on the same level as wanting to see your players training, or wanting to be able to build a stadium yourself.

no no no no no.

This type of pointless rant really disappoints me. I see no real argument in it, just ignorance. Since the tactical aspect of the game doesn't suit everyone, maybe they want to enjoy it in another position, buying players and building stadiums, and handling the financial aspect of the game. After all, these areas aren't just cosmetic in the game, they are for real. SI have built a football world, but the bottleneck is that you can only be the manager.

And to all of you who can't stand the thought of it being included, YOU WON'T HAVE TO USE IT. By slating it you just PREVENT SOME PEOPLE FROM ENJOYING THE GAME.

Football Plumber '11

Have you won the the contract to look after your teams pipes? Picture the scene; it's winter, 0 degrees & just two hours to kick off. There's no hot water & it needs fixing to keep you out of deep water and to keep your contract, which is currently up for renewal. Have you got what it takes to work the wrench? Will 'Pete the Plumber' undercut your quote for the new contract? Thrills & spills from the very first nut you tighten

Please, stay on topic.

Football Jounarlist 2011- Annoy Fergie like never before- Feel the tension in the room as you question his tatical desicions, anticipate the inveritable complaints about refereeing desisions going against his team and can you get anything out of Wenger than his famous catchphrase of "I did not see it". New features include realistic banter with managers about ballons on football pitches as well as over 500 new questions and answers, including the "Are you interested in the England job?" and the "Will you sign Sol Campbell?"

Experence translation difficults with Birminghams new chairman as he claims "McCliesh's job is not safe" Stir up transfer rumours between clubs and ruin managers careers by invading their personal life.

Live the Dream live Football Journalist 2011 not coming to a game store near you.

Football Jounarlist 2011- Annoy Fergie like never before- Feel the tension in the room as you question his tatical desicions, anticipate the inveritable complaints about refereeing desisions going against his team and can you get anything out of Wenger than his famous catchphrase of "I did not see it". New features include realistic banter with managers about ballons on football pitches as well as over 500 new questions and answers, including the "Are you interested in the England job?" and the "Will you sign Sol Campbell?"

Experence translation difficults with Birminghams new chairman as he claims "McCliesh's job is not safe" Stir up transfer rumours between clubs and ruin managers careers by invading their personal life.

Live the Dream live Football Journalist 2011 not coming to a game store near you.

I'll certainly be there for it on release day! :D

Football Back Office Admin Assistant 2011:

Are you up to the challenge of FBOAA 2011? Can you handle the pressure of ensuring the laser printer has enough toner, the phones get answered and the players get their tickets? Neogtiate the tricky transfer deadline day by arranging all those faxes in alphabetical order - organise the Christmas Party (no cigars or fire extinguishers please) and keep chairman Berlusconi amused at weekends. NEW FOR 2011 - comes with USB deskphone!

Football Back Office Admin Assistant 2011:

Are you up to the challenge of FBOAA 2011? Can you handle the pressure of ensuring the laser printer has enough toner, the phones get answered and the players get their tickets? Neogtiate the tricky transfer deadline day by arranging all those faxes in alphabetical order - organise the Christmas Party (no cigars or fire extinguishers please) and keep chairman Berlusconi amused at weekends. NEW FOR 2011 - comes with USB deskphone!

Each time i try to load the game, i keep getting the error message

"You cannot access the USB deskphone"

Do i need to update my graphics card? I've been looking forward to this new feature :)

Personally, I'd like some way of utilising the money you earnt as a manager.

I reckon you should be able to retire as a manager and become a chairman. Negotiating sponsorships, building stadiums, contracts etc etc. Even have the option to come out of retirement and manage again.

Would be a good 'add on' I think. But to have it included as something in the game now is a big no-no of course. Still, I think it would be interesting.

Personally I like this option! It would make the game more realistic! For example, the money you earn as a manager could be used to buy a small football club as an investment! It would give the player more options to choose from and the money earned would be put into good use! Just a thought........

as a manager you do coaching scouting accountant and stuff. what's wrong with beeing a chairman manager?

barry fry used to lol, but im definatly against this 100% so much so id consider it a sell out from fm going away from what they are about and respected for, and wouldent by the game, leaving them 29.99 worse off and the children hungry for weeks

I think people who honestly want this "be a chairman" or the spend my "imaginary wages" on imaginary houses,boats,stadiums,horses,rolex watches or any other crap they can think of should just go play Fifa manager!

As SI have said it's not gonna happen or atleast any time soon!!!!

No... no, no no no no.

Its Football Manager... not Football Chairman.

This is on the same level as wanting to see your players training, or wanting to be able to build a stadium yourself.

no no no no no.

would be much better suited to the ds at least you could sign documents. continue...ahhh more documents to sign...

NO THANKS

Archived