Football Manager 2010 - Digital Download Purchase Options (NEW Mac Steam option)

I hope he does i will love him for ever and longer!

im planning a all nigher..

is the patch out at 12 as well?

Not sure if it will be out at 12, but I guess it should be out soon since they already posted it accidentally and then took it down. Since there was a Mac and a PC patch in the link, I guess we won't have to wait extra for the patch.

• Replies 541
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Not sure if it will be out at 12, but I guess it should be out soon since they already posted it accidentally and then took it down. Since there was a Mac and a PC patch in the link, I guess we won't have to wait extra for the patch.

When did they put it up my accident?

why did they take it down why carnt we have it?

Hi All,

A list of the places where you will be able to digitally download FM10;

STEAM - http://store.steampowered.com/app/34000/

IGN D2D - http://www.direct2drive.com/8483/product/Buy-Football-Manager-2010-with-FREE-Game-Download

GamersGate - http://www.gamersgate.co.uk/DD-FM2010/football-manager-2010

Gamesplanet.com http://www.gamesplanet.com/UK/pc-games/buy-download-Football-Manager-2010-1545-15.html

For Mac, I'm informed that we'll be using eSellerate - not details on links etc at this time but when I get them, I'll post them.

Cheers

Matt

Hi Matt,

Can I just check that I understand the way it will work for me as I am buying through steam. I can install it and on first use I can set it to playing offline, thus meaning if i gave up my internet connection I would still be able to play the game, that correct, sorry i am making you repeat yourself I am new to these forums

I have a 3.06 pentium 4, 73gb free hard drive space and 1gb of ram but when I play the match engine of fm10 it is incredibily jittery, also fm10 says that i only have one star for running the game and 0 for 3d performance. My graphics card is gforce 5600 (worked a charm on fm09). Can someone please tell me whats going wrong? Why is it so jittery?

Hi Matt,

Can I just check that I understand the way it will work for me as I am buying through steam. I can install it and on first use I can set it to playing offline, thus meaning if i gave up my internet connection I would still be able to play the game, that correct, sorry i am making you repeat yourself I am new to these forums

Thats correct Mickey, when you have the game downloaded (and patched) you can tell steam to go into offline mode and you will be able to continue playing FM and any other games you get on steam without a net connection (though obviously you wont be able to play MP or possibly get achievements).

I have a 3.06 pentium 4, 73gb free hard drive space and 1gb of ram but when I play the match engine of fm10 it is incredibily jittery, also fm10 says that i only have one star for running the game and 0 for 3d performance. My graphics card is gforce 5600 (worked a charm on fm09). Can someone please tell me whats going wrong? Why is it so jittery?

Your Ram is basicly the problem.

2GB is the recomended minimum for most modern games.

When did they put it up my accident?

why did they take it down why carnt we have it?

It was a few hours ago. Not sure why they took it down. I downloaded the Mac patch when it appeared, but will probably download it again when they release the official link since maybe they changed something during these hours.

So you're saying I'd be better off creating a new game when FM2010 is released and not using my savegame? Well that sucks! Didn't realise i couldn't add in the other leagues when the game launched.

Afraid so. Can't add leagues or extend database sizes once a save is started.

I'd guess 99.9% of the forum users never play their demo game other than maybe as a side project once the real game is out. We need our new game options! :p

Thats correct Mickey, when you have the game downloaded (and patched) you can tell steam to go into offline mode and you will be able to continue playing FM and any other games you get on steam without a net connection (though obviously you wont be able to play MP or possibly get achievements).

So you must have the patch first, so am i correct in thinking that it will be a few weeks till the patch is out or is it available now, so you will need an internet connection till the patch is added

As annoying as it is to have the forums going in an out because so many of us Mac users are repeatedly hitting refresh. I have to admit, I'm kinda impressed that there are that many of us online at once. Always being in the minority, its feels kinda good to know we can mess things up en mass just like the PC users.

Miles said: "All non-Steam ways will not be available for a while as our forums have crashed. Please stop refreshing - will tweet when more news."

this is ajoke..

they have it to go if i could go out i could buy it from a shop RIGHT NOW!

why isnt it ready there is no reason :@

Archived