Football Manager 2010 - Digital Download Purchase Options (NEW Mac Steam option)

• Replies 541
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If you check the torrent links given by Miles, notice that the link to the full digital game is the already patched version (10.1), so we probably don't need to download the patch from the other torrent.

Still no clue how much it costs or who and how are we supposed to pay to?

If you check the torrent links given by Miles, notice that the link to the full digital game is the already patched version (10.1), so we probably don't need to download the patch from the other torrent.

is this the 973 mb file?

im downloading this now but what happens when its done?

that torrent link not working for me - download speed of zero! Working for anyone?

Yeah, its slowly working, but so few seeds and many peers. It will start to speed up in a while as we each get more downloaded. Just a note to anyone who is downloading it, do not turn off you torrent once you've downloaded. Let it seed for a while if you can.

is this the 973 mb file?

im downloading this now but what happens when its done?

Yes, 973.29 MB. I have no idea what we have to do after it's done, sorry. Bought it through Steam last year when I used a PC, first time playing it on a mac.

Yeah, its slowly working, but so few seeds and many peers. It will start to speed up in a while as we each get more downloaded. Just a note to anyone who is downloading it, do not turn off you torrent once you've downloaded. Let it seed for a while if you can.

hmmm...maybe im doing something wrong.

I wanted to play this on my Mac, and thought I may get a digital download option for Mac besides Steam. I was wrong it seems. I can play this on my Mac through Bootcamp, but now that I have purchased the Steam version is there any way to get a digital download for my Mac?

Thanks to anyone who can help.

I wanted to play this on my Mac, and thought I may get a digital download option for Mac besides Steam. I was wrong it seems. I can play this on my Mac through Bootcamp, but now that I have purchased the Steam version is there any way to get a digital download for my Mac?

Thanks to anyone who can help.

Go to the first page in this thread and there is a link to download the torrent for the Mac digital version. But if you already bought it through Steam for PC, that means you'll have to pay for it again to buy the Mac version.

When you open the game, there will be a dialogue where you transmit a credit card number to activate the game.

Ohhhh, is that downloading faster than the torrent? The torrent won't be finished downloading until midday Saturday. Sloooooooow going.

Already purchased through esellerate and downloading. Worked perfectly. Both torrent and esellerate downloads say they will be done in about 90 minutes.

When someone finishes downloading from Esellerate, and before you are lost forever inside FM2010, please be kind enough to post here if the Esellerate version is already patched to 10.1, or if we need to apply the patch. I know the torrent version was already patched, but not sure about the Esellerate version and still have a while to download.

Thanks!

When someone finishes downloading from Esellerate, and before you are lost forever inside FM2010, please be kind enough to post here if the Esellerate version is already patched to 10.1, or if we need to apply the patch. I know the torrent version was already patched, but not sure about the Esellerate version and still have a while to download.

Thanks!

need to patch mate

I've downloaded through Steam (PC) and its installed and patched to 10.1, but I can't find the Data Editor anywhere on my system. There are no program files as such, all the links redirect back to the steam folder.

If anyone can help me I'd really appreciate it!!

At least in FM09 I remember you had to go to the "steamapps" folder, and then you could find your way to the editor.

Archived