The MJ Sign up

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Mel Jackson - I feel like a jackson now :)

my favourite one out of what is left is Human Nature so I'll pick that.

loads of good songs left which shows why he was atleast King of Pop

Just checked my team out and last season we finished 10th and we have never won the league :)

1. "Don't Stop 'til You Get Enough" Lionel Jackson Striker

2. "Rock with You" Bill Jackson MC

3. "Workin' Day and Night" Leon Jackson MC

4. "Get on the Floor" Yarian Jackson ML

5. "Off the Wall" Don Jackson MC

7. "She's out of My Life" Freddie Jackson DC

10. "Burn This Disco Out" Alphonzo Jackson DL

11. "Wanna Be Startin' Somethin'" Brian Jackson Striker

12. "Baby Be Mine" Creed Jackson DR

13. "The Girl Is Mine" George Jackson DC

14. "Thriller" Elliot Jackson Striker

15. "Beat It" Thomas Jackson Striker

16. "Billie Jean" Willie Jackson Striker

17. "Human Nature" Mel Jackson DC

18. "P.Y.T. (Pretty Young Thing)" Klein Jackson = MR

lol noone picked the GK ones ...The Lady in My Life and Girlfriend

edit: lol wrote BC instead of DC XD ....

I've got attributes in all the right places, but then so does everyone.

I suggest a Moonwalk competition!

Lol a moonwalk even will come but that will happend after the first season.

First Season is To learn to dance like the Thriller vidoe :o event coming up soon

April Updates:

2 Jackson brothers have been united in AIK! AIK boght Creed Jackson for 3K Euro from Gefle. Creed and Brian are both at AIK now. They both played 4 Pre season games but havent played in a single Leauge game yet.

Leon Jackson have actully proven to the coach that he is a good player and he has gotten a spot on Djurgårdens BENCH! Still havent been subbed on in a real game.

Bill Jackson got injured for 4 weeks (Twisted Ankle)

Don Jackson played really good in pre season but the coach still dosent want to put him on the team. 4 games 1 goal 1 assist (pre season)

Freddie is injured for 1 week (damaged foot)

Thomas Jackson showed some skills scoring 2 goals in 5 games in the pre season. But sadly the coach dident even put him on the bench when the season started

Elliot Jackson got moved to Elfsborgs Reserv team where he is a SUB :( started 1 game and subbed on 2 others still no goals for this poor striker.

Alphonzo Jackson is getting some action in the reserv team. Having played 5 games with an avreage of 6.5 rating

Yarian Jackson havent played a game för ÖIS yet but he is wanted by some other club so you never know what might happen in the summer transfer.

Mel Jackson is the first one of the Jackson brothers to play a real League game. He played in the 1-0 loss against Kalmar FF but he had a really good game. Getting the highes avrage on his team. The passing was a solid 87%, tackling at 3.00. He got an rating of 7.2

George Jackson is the first one to be capped with the Swedish u-21 team. he had an really bad game with an avreage of 5.8 and reciving the only yellow card of the game. Sweden lost 2-1 against portugal

Klein Jackson is getting some reservtime action the Örebro team are trying to teach him to become a Right Attacking Midfielder.

Wille Jackson seems to be stranded at GAIS getting 0 playing time... :(

Lionel Jackson left Brommapojkarna and went to Rosenborg for 9K Euro (Rosenborg is the Best norwiegan team) No play time yet in rosenborg but he will surley develope there. (Rosenborg plays in the CL like once every 4 years in real life)

Lionel Jackson left Brommapojkarna and went to Rosenborg for 9K Euro (Rosenborg is the Best norwiegan team) No play time yet in rosenborg but he will surley develope there. (Rosenborg plays in the CL like once every 4 years in real life) <Wow got my big move already :D

Archived