The MJ Sign up

May Update

Brian Jackson played his first official game with AIK getting subbed on in the latest league game.

Leon Jackson also getting playing time. He started in the latest game and assisted the winning Goal against GAIS 7.3 rating

Bill Jackson got subbed in a cup game that hammarby won 1-0. He dident do much got subbed in the 89th min

Mel Jackson keeping on delivering having played 2 games for IFK Göteborg now :D Defending and passing like Maldini, He also got some u-21 time for sweden

Those i didnt mention havent done anything :p this month. Btw AIK(Creed and Brian) Is leading the swedish leauge and Lionel's team Rosenborg is leading the Norwiegan leauge

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply
lol yeah I know. But who in IRL is Bill Jackson?

Lol he dont exist XD, This is how i got the names. I told you guys to pick a song then i took the first name of the guy who wrote the Song that mj sang as a kid :o and thats how you got your name

Lol he dont exist XD, This is how i got the names. I told you guys to pick a song then i took the first name of the guy who wrote the Song that mj sang as a kid :o and thats how you got your name

aaah. I thought all Jacksons were IRL persons :) Guess I'm a bit tired :rolleyes:

aaah. I thought all Jacksons were IRL persons :) Guess I'm a bit tired :rolleyes:

I was actully going to do that but then i thought about the age diffrence... and it wouldent make sense sombody being MJ and being 10 while his older brother is 30 :p

so instead i made MJ´s love children in sweden!

June Update

Bill Jackson - subbed in once again but this time in a league game

Leon Jackson - Played 2 more games but not as good as before

Thomas Jackson - Played his first official game for IFK Göteborg getting subbed in against Kalmar FF a game that they lost 2-1 :(

Alphonzo Jackson - Played in a cup game even tho he is in the Reservs, They lost that game 1-2 against AIK

Mel Jackson - He played 1 more game for Trelleborg got the best rating of the whole trelleborg team 7.07

Willie Jackson - Finally got his first game for gais, but couldent preform :( back on the bench

AIK is first in the Swedish leauge

Rosenborg is first in the Norwiegan leauge

July Update

Creed Jackson has fought and earned a Bench spot in AIK. Things looking good for this lad :) His brother Brian Jackson is playing with the reservs

Don Jackson playing in the reservs

Alphonzo moving back and forward from reservs and A team

Mel played his 4th official leauge game for Trelleborg (rating 6,88) Trelleborg are fighting to stay up and with mels good work they might make it :D

Lionel Jackson played his FIRST game for ROSENBORG (rating 8.0) but then they moved him to the reservs still havent played for the reservs might go back to A team soon

Klein Jackson is fighting in the reservs .. not going so well for this lad

Yaria Jackson Starting to get some playing time at Örgryte :)

Willie Jackson is getting some playing time aswell and is wanted by Banik Ostrava (Czech team)

Freddie Jackson still havent gotten any playtime with Helsingborgs a team but Elfsborg are intrested in signing this young boy.

Bill Jackson is working day and night to get a spot. He have gotten subbed in some games but still havent started one

Leon Jackson is sub number 4 and hes getting some playing in the leauge

George Jackson is in the reservs for Kalmar FF but Elfsborg are intrested in buying him.

Elliot Jackson having fun in elfsborg but only with the reservs :(

Thomas Jackson got 1 game with the a team dident preform and got moved back to the Reservs were he has played 11 games socring 9 goals

August Update

Thomas Jackson got a second chance but still dident prove that he is top A material

Lionel Jackson is out for 5 Weeks for a hip injury

Brian and Creed are both on the AIK bench but not much playing time there

Elliot Jackson got subbed in against Parma in the Uefa cup 4th Qualifier round wich elfsborg lost 5-0 :(

George Jackson is playing in the reservs oh the reservs! they are the heart of the team

Bill got some playing time but hes back in the reservs

Leon back with the reservs

Freddie Jackson went to Molde on a loan who currently play in the norwiegan leauge and are a mid table team. He is getting playing time here at Molde so it was better for him to leave and play then to be stranded in helsingborg for the rest of the season.

Willie Jackson has earned himself a start position in GAIS 9 games 5 goals for GAIS but hes injured for a damaged heel out for a week or two.

Yarian Jackson the man that plays when somone gets injured in ÖIS

Mel Jackson having played 9 games so far for Trelleborg who are 11th in Allsveskan at the moment

Klein is stuck in the reservs

Don Jackson is also stuck in the RESERVS!

Alphonzo Jackson left Halmstad and joined Lilleström Norwiegan team, that are currently in the 3rd place in the leauge 2 spots behind Rosenborg. Aplhonzo earned himself a bench spot without a problem and he only went for 4K Euro

September-November update

Djurgården won the Swedish leauge

Brommapojkarna and Gais got Reglated

Rosenborg won the Norwiegan leauge

Alphonzo Jackson played 4 games for Lilleström who ended up 2nd in the norwiegan league. He got an avrage rating of 6.53

Don Jackson only played 2 games for his Häcken and got an avrage rating of 6.2

Klein Jackson only played 1 game for Örebro this season and got a rating of 6.4 in that one and only game

Mel Jackson the most promesing Jackson brother played 12 games, would have played many more if he dident get injured all the time, got an rating of 6.32

Yarian Jackson played 6 games för ÖIS that succeded to stay up after an hard play of game wich they won 4-3. He got an avrage of 5.83 for this season

Willie Jackson played 14 games scored 10 goals, This guy was the Jackson of the season getting a rating of 7.1 sadly gais got reglated but he is wanted by 2 bulgarian A leauge teams so he shouldent worry about him playing in the second division

Freddie Jackson played 4 games in molde and is returning to Helsingborg now. He got an rating of 6.37

Leon Jackson played 3 games got 1 assist for the Swedish Champions Djurgården. He got an rating of 6.05

George Jackson got no playing time at all in the A team of kamlar he spent the whole season in the reservs playing 16 games and got an rating of 6.2

Creed Jackson played 5 games this season and got 1 assist and his rating was 5.94

Elliot Jackson played 4 games got 1 assist and a rating of 6.63 in Elfsborg

Thomas Jackson got subbed in 2 games for IFK but did not get a rating cause he played to small amount of time

Brian Jackson played 3 games for AIK and he played worse than his brother Creed that plays in the same team. Brian got a rating of 5.6

Lionel Jackson played 6 games for Rosenborgs 2 Team, Scoring 2 goals giving 1 assit he got a rating of 7.27

Coming up next The first event of this Sign up! :D

Well it certainly picked up for Willie Jackson. The first couple of months were disappointing with no games, but then went on to claim 'Jackson of the Year' :D

Hopefully i'll get bought by someone so I don't have to sit in the second division. I had a really good goal to game ratio.

kutgw :thup:

Dont stop til' you get enough EVENT!

The whole MJ family is gatherd together to celebrate MJ´s new song Dont stop til´you get enough.

MJ starts to sing the song and the music comes on. What do you do?

You can choose 1 of these 3 things to do. Depending on what you pick your Jackson might get + or - in there best abilty.

1. You start to sing with MJ

2. You moonwalk up to MJ

3. You dance like MJ and do that little spin

4. You sit down and clap your hands while MJ´s Singing

1. Willie Jackson - Option 3.

2. Alphonzo Jackson - Option 3

3. George Jackson Option 3

4. Don Jackson, Option 4

5. Lionel Jackson Option 1.

6. Elliot Jackson Option 1

7. Creed Jackson option 2

8. Brian Jackson - Option 1

9. Yarian Jackson - Option 3

10. Mel Jackson - option 3

11. Bill Jackson - option 4.

12. Klein Jackson option 2

13. Leon Jackson option 1

3 hours left so those who havent picked one do it NOW!

time out :)

Option 1 = 3 + points on your highest skill

Option 2 = -1 poiint on your highest skill. why? because the moonwalk was first used when he sang billie jean and the event said he sang dont stop till you get enough wich was released a few years before billie jean.

Option 3 +2

Option 4 +1

Elliot Jackson + 3 in jumping

creed jackson minus - 1 in agression

Brian Jackson + 1 in Agility, Pace and Acceleration

Yarian Jackson + 2 in Flair

Mel Jackson + 1 jumping

Bill JAckson + 2 Pace

Klein Jackson - 1 in Pace

Leon Jackson + 3 in work rate

I think this event helped leon the most if you ask me he has 18 in work rate now wich is superb :p

Thomas Jackson was too busy to turn up for this event (drinking problem), and probably paid the price, he would have said "Smooth Criminal" anyway, which would probably have got him kicked out. :D Ah well, at least there's some game time, if only a few minutes.

Archived