RoryS08

Full Name: Sofiane Feghouli

Club: Grenoble

Value: N/A

Sell Value: N/A

Position: ML, MC, MR, AML, AMC, AMR

Screenshot:

feghouligrenoble.jpg

anyone know what he turns out like when he grows up?

I have agreed £6m fee rising to £8.5m based on appearances but am not sure whether to complete the signing or not

Only under AI management and pre 9.2.0 update where his PA was improved have I seen him develop, but he looks very useful so I would imagine he’ll be worth the money in the long run if you start on 9.2.0. :thup:

You could probably wait and get him cheaper after the first season, GFC38 usually get relegated.

Well on 9.2.0 he's a

-10 PA, so he could have a PA from 170-200

. That means he is pretty much guaranteed to be world class, so he would be a very good signing.

My good friend Hopey forgot to mention to ask this in the should i buy/sell thread. :)

Imo it is more of a discussion thread, or it should be one.

I have him in my Rangers team,, paid 7/8 mil for him in first season. He has played well when been fit ( if you ignore the games low AM rating in his Posn and judge for yourself) , but he has been injured for a lot of the time,, only able to play in about 20 games total,, inc cups.

He is well thought of in france IRL,, so hopefully should be a good youngster to get early on. I have even heard him called the new Zidane on Goal.com. so we shall see lol ;)

he stayed at grenoble till 2011 on mine till his contract ran out, then 230 clubs were after him, he went to chelsea for silly wages in the end, like 80k a week or something (i offered 75k and he turned me down)

• 2 weeks later...

I got him in my 1st season for £7.75mil 3 seasons in, he has just won young player of the year. Valued at £32million. Will I sell? Hell no. I've been playing him out wide in home games, and away games, i play him thru the centre as I counter attack and he can run with the ball.

I bought him in my second season for £6m but wasn't a regular as I already have Modric, Capel, Giovani Dos Santos and Giovinco so I've just sold him in January 2011 for £40m to Real Madrid for a nice profit:) although £3.4m went to Grenoble Foot as they had a 10% profit of next sale clause in the original deal

• 1 month later...
Hi,

Just wondering if anyone has had any success with him? Bought him at the start of my game, am currently in 3rd season... just wondering how good he can get?

Depends on which patch you started on, however usually turns out a good player at worse and an excellent player at best, very versatile too.

i have known this guy since FM 07 and i always bought him

he's a very good player and can turn WORLD CLASS at age 24 above to match even the likes of Messi

i always bought him at the 1st year i manage any teams, and i signed him on 9.3 for 3.5 Million to Zurich and sold him at the 4th season to Inter for 38M, lol

this kid is one of the best deal around

• 3 weeks later...

Archived