FM09: Official Good Coaches/Staff

zoopaloola

Havn't seen a thread for good staff members yet so I thought I'd start one.

Here are a few to get the ball rolling.

Paco Herrera-Starts as a scout for Espanyol but more useful as a coach, lots of decent stats.

Ricardo Moniz-Used to be at Spurs but Jol's taken him with him to HSV, great shooting/attacking coach

Inaki Saez-Old guy but has some pretty good stats, contracted only to the Spain national team so no compensation

Massimo Neri-Decent Italian coach contracted only to England so no compensation

Franco Tancredi-Goalkeeping coach also contracted only to England

Gary Lewin-Physio once of Arsenal now only with England so he's easy enough to get and no compensation (shouldn't really be so easy to get him as he left arsenal as he wanted to devote all his time to england).

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Try Geoff Taylor from Ipswich. He is a scout but has 7* rating as att coach... I',m playin with Ipswich and had limitation of 6 coaches and had sacked most of coaches early on..... Then found a work around by buying scouts with good coaching attributes and then giving them coaching contracts.... Works like a charm.... No interference from board.... But be sure to fill out all available coaching slots before going for scout-->coach conversion:)

how about a good assistant manager that can provide precise team performance feedback and good management skills??

and what is the important stat for a scout to provide pre-match analysis of opponent before each match....

thank you

René Cool - 20 GK training on my game.

He came to AGF (Danish relegation battling premier team) for free. I'm not sure if he's always that good but he may be worth checking out for those not playing in European top leagues or teams. :)

Only € 900 per week. :)

Rudi Wojtkowicz (Hertha BSC) - scout, Jud. PA: 17 and Jud PP: 17

Andreas Köppke (German National Squad) - goalkeeping coach

Regis Le Bris (Stade Rennais FC) - great shooting coach

Luc Rabat (France National Team) - great defence coach

Peter Zeidler (Hoffenheim) - great defence coach

Nick Worth (Physio) was great and free in FM08. Think he is with Bolton now.

Renshaw, also at Bolton, is good fitness coach.

There is also trawling the national sides for coaches, physios etc some of which are mentioned in this thread. In addition to those Nilsson, Swedish coach, is a decent all rounder and I used him a few times in FM08 as a coach and AM.

Rudi Wojtkowicz (Hertha BSC) - scout, Jud. PA: 17 and Jud PP: 17

Andreas Köppke (German National Squad) - goalkeeping coach

Regis Le Bris (Stade Rennais FC) - great shooting coach

Luc Rabat (France National Team) - great defence coach

Peter Zeidler (Hoffenheim) - great defence coach

This "regis le bris" doesn't exist on my game...have you spelt his name right?

whats the difference between a coach and 1st team coach job title?

1st team coach works only with the first team and he doesn't care about the youngsters. You cannot set him on a schedule for training young guns. A coach can train the first team and the youngsters as well.

Archived