FM09: Official Good Coaches/Staff

zoopaloola

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Whats the best english ass. manager?

I dont know if he is the best but Jim Cassell from Man City is a good ass man i had him as mine but he has just retiered 19 for JA and 20 for JP and he has decent motivating stats if u want him to do your team talks

Ricardo Moniz is a great coach for set pieces training, but hard to attract him, at least thats what I feel, he has no interest in joining Arsenal and yet I offer him the highest fee/week I can offer. Even though it's a lot higher then what he gets at HSV, any tips?

Tried as coach, ass.man but nothing seems to work..

Ricardo Moniz is a great coach for set pieces training, but hard to attract him, at least thats what I feel, he has no interest in joining Arsenal and yet I offer him the highest fee/week I can offer. Even though it's a lot higher then what he gets at HSV, any tips?

Tried as coach, ass.man but nothing seems to work..

Are you trying in the first season? Give it time, usually after the first season he's easier to get :thup:

Help needed uregently....

In my save its 2015, I just got the Man U job, but my shooting coaching is atrocious, I have between very good and star rating for every other area but all my strikers key attributes are declining rapidly.....anyone this far on in the game and found a good attacking coach?

My 6 star Attacking coach: Boro Primorac from Arsenal (team I'm playing), he has a first team coach contract so he will be hard to sign.

Make a coach search filter with at least 18 in Attacking training and at least 18 in Tactical training, that should give you a 7 star for the attacking area. Make sure to uncheck "filter out unrealistic targets".

My 7 star Shooting coach: Wlodzimierz Smolarek

Requirements for a 7 star Shooting coach are:

Attacking: 10 + Technique: 20

Attacking: 14 + Technique: 19

Attacking: 18 + Technique: 18

Make a coach search filter with at least 18 in Attacking training and at least 18 in Tactical training, that should give you a 7 star for the attacking area. Make sure to uncheck "filter out unrealistic targets".

Thanks for the tips shunt am going to try a search now.....will let you know how it goes

Update....Success...Shunt I really owe you one mate, I found two unemployed brittish coaches (so no language barrier problems) and they both want peanuts for wages, even the they have multiple ratings over 15.

The coaches I found are Lee Carsley and Jamie Cureton btw.:D:thup::D

What are the stats needed for a good Ass Man? I have always struggled when looking for an Ass Man as I have only a vague idea of what they need.

Also if anyone could recommend an Ass Man willing to go to Watford at start of season 1 thanks alot in advance!

What are the stats needed for a good Ass Man? I have always struggled when looking for an Ass Man as I have only a vague idea of what they need.

Also if anyone could recommend an Ass Man willing to go to Watford at start of season 1 thanks alot in advance!

Man Management

Motivating (I think)

And I pick out a certain coaching skill, like Mental, Tactical, Technique etc.

Moniz is great... and there isn't such thing as best ass man... You sign on what you need him to do...

If you need him for team talks he has to have good motivation... To choose your team he has to have good Judging Player Ability.

Man Management is a must as well...

I have tord grip... he is good except not for giving team talks... he has crap motivation

Iv'e kept Mark Bowen as mine because he's welsh;) He has good stats apart from working with youngsters...and he doesent really need this as he doesen't manage my reserve or youth....

Also one of my scouts is part time and the others are full time scouts. Any relevance in this?

Well I started a couple of new games and in the process of looking for scouts, I found these guys. I have never been sure what stats to use for a scout but it seems that besides potential and abilty, determination seems to be needed so I went with stats and found these guys:

Rui Aguas - Player Ability - 17, Player Potential -17, Determ. - 14, low but I wanted a Portugal scout

Piet de Visser - Player Ability - 18, Player Potential - 17, Determ. - 20

Hans-Peter Lehnhoff - Player Ability - 18, Player Potential - 20, Determ. - 20, World tour looking for young talent

Frank Arnesen - Player Ability - 17, Player Potential - 17, Determ. - 19

Roberto Bettega - Payer Ability - 20, Player Potential - 16, Determ - 20, His stats are random so could be anything

Nello Governato - Player Ability - 17, Player Potential - 17, Determ - Low, wanted an Italian scout

Mino Favini - Player Ability - 17, Player Potential - 20, Determ - 20, Another one going to the world looking for youth

Michael Schroder - Player Abilty - 14, Player Potential - 19, Detrm - 20, only looking for players for the future

Paquito - Player Ability - 18, Player Potential - 18, Determ - 17 - My Spanish scout

Cesar Diniz - Player Ability - 18, Player Potential - 20, Determ - 12 - Only decent scout I could find for Brazil

Hans-Martin Kleitsch - Player Ability - 18, Player Potential - 20, Determ - 20 - I use him as my main scout

I messed around with my wage budget and redid some contracts to increase my wage budget. These guys could be expensive to sign, especially the one coming from Chelsea. Hope they help someone in need of a good scout

Van Der Sar becomes a world class coach after retirement

Karembeau top class scout

Desailly good scout for potential

Brian McClair good all rounder , have him as my AssMan has good motivation , tactics , judgement etc

look out for John Park from Celtic think he is a youth coach but is great as AssMan or top coach

Leonardo at AC Milan is a Scout but he looks like he's got all the attributes needed for an amazing AssMan?

Man Management = 20

JA/P = 19/18

Motivation = 20

Adaptability = 20

Tactical Knowledge = 17

PLUS as an added bonus, he's got loads of country knowledge. What does everyone think?

Hello.

Unfortunately due to my silly board I can only have six coach's at my club. Therefore to get around this im going to sign some player/coach's... I found a couple in frank sinclair and mark crossley. Anyone know of a good quality player/coach? Is it possible to filter for player/coach's? I know you can filter for players and staff seperately, but somehow i want to get a list of all player/coachs in the database. Any thoughts?

Thanks

You should be able to get a filter for player/coaches in the staff search section.

Is that a guess or are you saying that you can? :)

Because I have looked here and there is no such filter. You can filter for different staff types, assman, coach, etc but no way of identifying those which are still also players... from what I can see anyway :)

Yes but if you filter for coaches then that should still pick up players who have coaches stats now also (so a player/coach) as far as I'm aware.

Yup thats true I can filter for coaches and those results should include the player/coach's but i was looking for someway of filtering down so just player/coach's are returned in the results. I guess its not possible... thanks anyway

Archived