FM09: Official Good Coaches/Staff

zoopaloola

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

HoPeY: Well, with Man City he was going to join me for £3k per week but ironically as the world's richest club I couldn't afford the £550k compensation so it fell through. But offering him £3k to join Dinamo Kiev he rejected saying he wanted a high salary...

So I'd say he's signable, but only for certain clubs?

Lennartsson has amazing stats :eek:

But actually come to think of it, this is a data issue, because he's NOT a scout in real life!

He's managed 13 teams since 1969, including the Swedish olympics team and Bristol City and he's never been a scout at any club. I know this because I'm Norwegian and remember him managing several teams in Norway...

I've submitted a post in the Swedish database issue thread :thup:

HoPeY: Well, with Man City he was going to join me for £3k per week but ironically as the world's richest club I couldn't afford the £550k compensation so it fell through. But offering him £3k to join Dinamo Kiev he rejected saying he wanted a high salary...

So I'd say he's signable, but only for certain clubs?

I see, nice find still though. ;)

I'm not sure where this should really go, but this guy is an amazing assistant manager and probably well known... But just wanted to make a thread for those that don't know about him.

To get him I believe you need to load Brazil (correct me if i'm wrong) as he starts out at Palmeiras (who also have some more amazing staff).

Anybody else make him your top priority when it comes to assistant managers?

155mctz.png

Again, apologies if in the wrong place completely.

Apologies my friend! I wouldn't say he is the easiest assistant manager to get. I don't think you can get him at the start because he is happy at Palmeiras, but I managed to prize him away around January, he would "only go for a large contract"... So as you can see I offered a whooping £3,400 and he gladly accepted.

As for compensation, if i remember correctly it's around the £350k mark.

Apologies my friend! I wouldn't say he is the easiest assistant manager to get. I don't think you can get him at the start because he is happy at Palmeiras, but I managed to prize him away around January, he would "only go for a large contract"... So as you can see I offered a whooping £3,400 and he gladly accepted.

As for compensation, if i remember correctly it's around the £350k mark.

No problem, thanks for the answer anyway. Looks a very useful assistant manager not much for compensation either. :)

Just looked on the editor out of curiosity about him and I see he has a

CA of 182 and a PA of 191

I worked hard to get De Moraes to Barca, but he came eventually as a ast manager. Only drawback with him is his age, he tends to retire after a few years...

Would you belive i've not once clicked on to his age!! It's a shame really, but will have to make do aye.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Good Staff :

Massimo Neri

An obvious one, I know, but good none the less.

Torbjorn Nilsson

A good Youth Coach, doesn't ask for too high wages. £900-ish.

Nicky Hammond

Good scout from Reading. £55,000 Compensation.

Per Anderson

U19 Denmark Manager who also happens to be a good scout. Cheap aswell. Only problem is he's 60 Years Old.

Alex Armstrong

A good Fitness Coach from Cardiff. £80,000 Comp.

Krzystof Dowhan

Good goalkeeping coach. He's Polish, which means there will be a language barrier. But England is the new Poland, so he should fit in. :D

Jean Francois Jodar

Good Youth Coach on cheap wage.

I managed to sign all these guys for Stoke, so they should come to the Championship or possibly lower. I'm not amazing at finding staff, but tell me if I've got atleast one right. :thup::thup::thup:

• 1 month later...

Archived