FM09: Official Good Coaches/Staff

zoopaloola

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Do you think Gibson is good enough to be my Assistant manager am thinking 17 for motivating (team talks),19 for both JPP and JPA also 16 for man management the only things that put me off are he has 7 for tac knowledge,8 for discipline,10 for adaptability and 11 for determination do these stats matter quick reply if possible

gibsonwy6.jpg

What do you want your ass-man to do? If he's not doing any reserve games or you use your own tactics for reserve games and he simply turns up and does the team talks for your reserves then yes he looks fine.

Really depends how involved you want your ass-man...

I basically want him to do team talks for the 1st team and have good JPP/A which he has but i also ask him to pick my team before each game just to get his opinion and with his assistant manager bar in the staff roles only being 3/4 full am just wondering if he will be ok?

Yes he should be, his bar isn't full on ass-man but I think it will be if you give him the ass-man role in time that is. If your still not convinced look elsewhere.

Thanks Hopey am gonna have to go with him as he is the best i can get for my Liverpool team (1st season) regarding motivating and JPP/A

I suppose it's impossible to have 7 stars in every department? Finding good coaches is alot harder than I thought!

It's not impossible, but in the first season it can be hard to find a 7 star coach for set pieces, the rest you can usually find without much of a problem. :thup:

After season one, it gets easier each season.

Hi I'm Leicester in my first season around Febuary. Am desperatly in need of a good Assistant. He needs good stats and I don't really want to have to change him in the future, so he needs to be Premier League quailty. Thanks for the quick replies.

I have a small problem. I have found this amazing coach who is currently the manager of the Greece under 19's. I am wanting to sign him as a coach for my Rangers team as he has the stats to be a brilliant shooting coach or a set pieces coach but the problem is that he isn't interested in coming to the club as a coach but only as a scout. Is there any way that i could sign him as a scout and then get him to come on board as a coach?

His name is Giorgos Semertzidis

DelBoy100

Use the proper threads for questions like this, moved your thread into the correct place. Do you mean what attributes coaches need for each training part?

One or two GK coaches should be enough.

yeah m8 for training

also could you recommend any good assistant Managers

[b]To get 7 stars in STRENGTH[/b]
Your coach must have: fit =>18

[b]To get 7 stars in AEROBIC[/b]

[b]To get 7 stars in GK[/b]
Your coach must have: gk =>18
[b]
To get 7 stars in TACTICS[/b]
Your coach must have: Tac =>18

[b]To get 7 stars in DEFENDING[/b]
Your coach must have: def =18 & tac =>18 or
def =19 & tac =>14 or
def =20 & tac =>10

[b]To get 7 stars in BALL CONTROL[/b]
Your coach must have: tec =18 & men =>18 or
tec =19 & men =>14 or
tec =20 & men =>10

[b]To get 7 stars in ATTACKING[/b]
Your coach must have: att =18 & tac =>18 or
att =19 & tac =>14 or
att =20 & tac =>10

[b]To get 7 stars in SHOOTING[/b]
Your coach must have: tec =18 & att =>18 or
tec =19 & att =>14 or
tec =20 & att =>10

[b]To get 7 stars in SET PIECES[/b]
Your coach must have: tec = 17 & men+att =>39or
tec = 18 & men+att =>36 or
tec = 19 & men+att =>33 or
tec = 20 & men+att =>30

Please note '=>' means 'is equal to or greater than'

Depends what season, Moniz and Tord Grip are excellent assistant managers.

[b]To get 7 stars in STRENGTH[/b]

[b]To get 7 stars in AEROBIC[/b]

[b]To get 7 stars in GK[/b]
Your coach must have: gk =>18
[b]
To get 7 stars in TACTICS[/b]
Your coach must have: Tac =>18

[b]To get 7 stars in DEFENDING[/b]
Your coach must have: def =18 & tac =>18 or
def =19 & tac =>14 or
def =20 & tac =>10

[b]To get 7 stars in BALL CONTROL[/b]
Your coach must have: tec =18 & men =>18 or
tec =19 & men =>14 or
tec =20 & men =>10

[b]To get 7 stars in ATTACKING[/b]
Your coach must have: att =18 & tac =>18 or
att =19 & tac =>14 or
att =20 & tac =>10

[b]To get 7 stars in SHOOTING[/b]
Your coach must have: tec =18 & att =>18 or
tec =19 & att =>14 or
tec =20 & att =>10

[b]To get 7 stars in SET PIECES[/b]
Your coach must have: tec = 17 & men+att =>39or
tec = 18 & men+att =>36 or
tec = 19 & men+att =>33 or
tec = 20 & men+att =>30

Please note '=>' means 'is equal to or greater than'

Depends what season, Moniz and Tord Grip are excellent assistant managers.

thanks will look at Tord Grip i am in 3rd Season

Found a Physio that I think is pretty good:

Glay Maranhao - he is at Fortaleza and only asks for $250 a week. His stats are good as well.

Man Management - 17

Determination - 18

Discipline - 18

Motivating - 17

Physio - 19

I think these are the stats needed for a good Physio but could be wrong, wouldnt be the first time

If anyone is looking for a good ass. man you should consider Oleg Luzhnyi from Dinamo Kiev. I always get him, since his motivation is good and his JA and JP are 17+.

I always go for Neri, got all the above stats but also good tactical knowledge.

If anyone is looking for a good ass. man you should consider Oleg Luzhnyi from Dinamo Kiev. I always get him, since his motivation is good and his JA and JP are 17+.

Yep, was just thinking i haven't seen anyone mention him as i just replaced Hughton with him last night at Newcastle at end of my 2nd season, also has 20 in defensive coaching, good shout :thup:

Ave a look at Jorge Andrade..after he retries he becuz n excellent coach....Ive had Ipswich n Everton tryin to take him as there Managers'....Also got F De Boer as my Ass Man now sincw Pat Rice retierd..also got Maldini as a coach and Mario Melcihot as a yth team coach....they all young and alot of potential to let alot better...

simple really, i want to know if anybody has or can point me in the right direction to any coaches that give 7 stars in a category. i know defending tactics strength aerobic is quite easy but things like set pieces technique etc are harder to find?

Thanks

Archived