Myhill takes out Almunia....LMAO

That is a very funny picture, I especially like his 'Rocky Balboa' at the top of the stairs pose.

What where the sequence of events that resulted in that picture?

Hull won the penatly shootout 5-3. Instead of switching to the team talk at the end, I got this freeze frame (notice the pen score top left) its a mixture of Vennegoor of Hesselink taking a pen (he took the second), Myhill celebrating and Almunia injured LOL.

Im sure Arsene had something to say about it saying it was malicious and deleberate and people have a vendetta against his players. but if it was the other way around his comment would be 'I am sorry but i did not see it so i cannot comment (with a dodgy french accent!!)

Im sure Arsene had something to say about it saying it was malicious and deleberate and people have a vendetta against his players. but if it was the other way around his comment would be 'I am sorry but i did not see it so i cannot comment (with a dodgy french accent!!)

why would his accent be dodgy, he is french don't you know....manuel form faulty towers had a dodgy spanish accent...mainly becasue and funnily enough, he was English!

Archived