Alex Nimely-Tchuimeni

The Duke

I've looked on here via the search function to see if this player had his own thread, and it didn't throw up anything so thought I'd draw this guy to everyones attention (I noticed he was in the English Youngsters thread).

At the time Aston Villa bought him on my game, I was managing Forest Green (taken them to Championship football) but then got offered the Villa job - and this guy is the absolute nuts!

History Screenshot

anthist.th.jpg

Attributes Screenshot

antwz.th.jpg

He has basically fired me to victory in the League, Champions League, Charity Shield and Super Cup and now World Club Championship.

Definitley worth buying with a view to the future, he's mustard. :thup:

• 3 weeks later...

Is he English, interesting.

He looks a good player with a fair bit of potential. He looks quite strong for his size, and his striker stats aren't too bad. Looks a good team player as well, I'd certainly try and loan him for League 2, if there was no other available targets, some teams in league One. Certainly wouldn't pay the 3.6m immediately though.

• 4 weeks later...

Making this mainly in anger towards this guy, he just banged in 3 against me and knocked me out of the league cup.

This is him at the start:

alllll2.jpg

And him in 2015:

alllll.jpg

I don't know his PA, but what I do know is that given time, effort and a good training schedule, he'll become a top, top striker for club and country.

Enjoy.

I did search mate, for some reason I got no result's. I don't see any need for the attitude tho, a simple 'There is already a thread mate, check here' would of been fine. I didn't have any cockiness in my post's, so don't see why you feel the need to have it with me.

Mod's any chance this could be merged please? My mistake.

• 7 months later...

I signed him in the Championship first season and risked him in some games and the improvement was amazing, I played him as a Poacher and he got 1 in every 2 or something similar, so not bad at all, after using him as a back up in the prem was turning down big bids for him.

I've been facing Nimely-Tchuimeni for the last 5 seasons in the Carling Premiership in Northern Ireland - he is a starting striker for Linfield. He manages to do fairly well here, but then again Northern Ireland isn't exactly the pinnacle of league football.. I'm quite surprised he has managed so well for Aston Villa in the OP. Although I do realise this thread is rather old..

• 4 months later...

Archived