The FM10 Adboard project

rabcp

As you may be aware over at FMGlive we produced an Adboard Mega Patchfor FM09, Well it's bigger and better and back for FM10

Following on from the success of The Adboard Mega Patch today I would like to introduce the next step in this project, The FM10 Adboard project. Through this project we have produced generic adboards for the top league's in all off the licensed playable nations of FM10, making this patch the must have adboard patch!

Enjoy and watch out for the monthly updates

The FM10 Adboard Project

Base Pack

Pack Contents:

51 Leagues:

Africa

South African ABSA Premier League

Asia

Australian Hyundai A-League, Chinese Super League, Hong Kong First Division League, Indian I-League, Indonesian Super League, Super League Malaysia, Singapore S. League, South Korean K-League

Europe

Austrian Football Bundesliga, Belgian Jupiler Pro League, Belarusian Premier League, Bulgarian A Professional Football Group, Croatian T-Com Prva HNL, Czech 1. Gambrinus Liga, Danish SAS Ligaen, Dutch Eredivisie, English Barclays Premier League, Finnish Veikkausliiga, French Ligue 1, German Fußball-Bundesliga, Greek Super League, Hungarian Soproni Liga, Icelandic Úrvalsdeild Karla, Irish FAI Premier Division, Israeli Premier League, Italian Lega Calcio Serie A, Northen Irish IFA Premiership, Norwegian Tippeligaen, Portuguese Liga Sagres, Portuguese Liga Vitalis, Polish Ekstraklasa, Romanian Liga I Frutti Fresh, Russian Premier League, Scotish Clydesdale Bank Premier League, Serbian Superliga, Slovak Slovak Corgoň Liga, Slovenian PrvaLiga, Spanish La Liga, Preview (pibe23's ads), Swedish Allsvenskan, Swiss Super League,Turkish Süper Lig, Ukranian Premier-Liha, Principality Building Society Welsh Premier Football League

North America

American Major League Soccer, Primera División de México

South America

Primera División Argentina, Campeonato Brasileiro Série A, Primera División de Chile, Fútbol Profesional Colombiano, Primera División Peruana, Primera División Uruguaya

6 Domestic Cups

Europe

English FA Cup, Coupe De France, French Coupe De La Ligue, German DFB-Pokal, Supercopa de España, Taça de Portuga

10 International Cups

Europe

UEFA Champions League

UEFA Europa League

UEFA Super Cup

South America

Copa Nissan Sudamericana

Copa Santander Libertadores de América

Recopa Sudamericana

North America

Canadian Championship Cup

CONCACAF Champions League

North American Superliga

Worldwide

FIFA Club World Cup

No redistribution of this patch!

Installation Guide

Step One

Extract the contents of the zip file to you my documents folder, you will then be asked to confirm a file replacement, agree to this.

Step Two

Open up FM10, open up the preferences menu, under the display and sound option untick the skin cache option, and tick the reload skin on confirm option, confirm these changes.

Step Three

Enjoy, that's all there is to it

In Game Previews

champs-2.pngisl-1.pngmex-1.pngspain-1.png

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hey rabcp - installed and working, but I have a question. In all but one game so far the ad boards appear to be a little 'dark'. Is it meant to be like that?

The new adboards look darker than the original ones for me too. I wonder what went wrong?

Do I still install these in the my documents bit in Windows 7, despite me moving the files and getting FM to use a different UDF? They don't seem to work when I put them in my new UDF although all the other graphics I have installed do.

Thanks for the feedback everyone

@ Cadijk van Kaarhandel - The ad's are marked to the competition ID, So if you re-created the SPL and it had a different id then the SPL ads would not work

Regarding the darker adboards, which one's are showing up darker?

@ Cadijk van Kaarhandel - The ad's are marked to the competition ID, So if you re-created the SPL and it had a different id then the SPL ads would not work

So let's say you want the ads to show up in a newly created level 4 tier. Can you use FMRTE to change the Level 4 division's ID to the old SPL one and have the ad boards show up?

What would be the knock-on problems of using the old SPL ID, if that league is defunct in a newly created league structure? :)

Thanks for the feedback everyone

Regarding the darker adboards, which one's are showing up darker?

Will have to check this when I'm home tonight. I play as Spurs and they're always dark in home games and most away games. I think Man City away, they were perfect in lightness.

Will have to check this when I'm home tonight. I play as Spurs and they're always dark in home games and most away games. I think Man City away, they were perfect in lightness.

This is normal these adboards have a different texture to other boards, there susposed to replicate electronic adboards

prem.png

I've put the "ads" folders in: Documents> Sports Interactive> Football Manager 2010 and the "pictures" folder in: Documents> Sports Interactive> Football Manager 2010> graphics. Is that right?

Did this work?? I've had trouble getting mine to show.

I'm downloading it again and will try and extract them again later.

Did this work?? I've had trouble getting mine to show.

I'm downloading it again and will try and extract them again later.

I had told you over at FMGLive what you had done wrong mate ;)

Yes the default ones are showing - FM Live etc I've even started a new game to check.

The files are extracted to - My Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2010\Sports Interactive

Thats your problem you should only have extraced the files to My Documents\

The boards can change if you are in a different competition, I created a pack last year with all clubs from the premiership done and when I was playing a game in the premiership they showed the relevant boards for the home team. I set boards up for the champions league too. The CL boards overrule the individual club boards as far as im aware.

The boards can change if you are in a different competition, I created a pack last year with all clubs from the premiership done and when I was playing a game in the premiership they showed the relevant boards for the home team. I set boards up for the champions league too. The CL boards overrule the individual club boards as far as im aware.

Club boards overrule every other board including the Champions League

Are these boards club specific or competition specific?

So far it's just competition specific, the next update will contain club specific adboards.

This is brilliant but I have a slight problem where my matches are only showing the ads that are in the Default folder. I'm playing matches in the Portugese Liga Supres and the Champions League and both of them are just showing the Default ads.

Do you know how I sort this?

Open up FM10, open up the preferences menu, under the display and sound option untick the skin cache option, and tick the reload skin on confirm option, confirm these changes.

Once you've do this the league and cup specific adboards will show in games :D

Archived