Top Young ENGLISH players

brotherhood-7

Best English Yongster (Most likely to be World Class in the future)  

166 members have voted

1. 1. Best English Yongster (Most likely to be World Class in the future)

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm not hugely brushed up on Boro's history, but hasn't Southgate been slowly evicting all of the players he hasn't purchased/brough in?

I don't know if Cattermole was inherited, but if memory serves he's an academy graduate? Oh well. No idea then. Strange move, because I always thought he showed a lot of promise

• 3 weeks later...

Angelo from Reading or QPR (one of them), if you look at Reading's youth, their regens are amazing and seem to be better then the Prem's top four.

I've been snapping up all the top English Regans money can buy for my Liverpool team to make it all English - best I've found was Lawoski (sp?) who I brought from Arsenal's youth in the second season, cost me £17m but his stats are just amazing for a youth player.

Nat Delfouneso SHOULD turn out to be a great top-level striker. At 17, he's already got a dribbling stat of 14, and acceleration/pace of 15.

Craig Gardner is a good young player. Not sure how much he'll progress from how he is at the start of the game, but has the stats to be a very useful squad player for most Premiership clubs.

If they're as good on FM09 as they were on FM08, then Joe Mattock and James Vaughan will undoubtedly be ones to watch. Speaking of quality FM08 players, how is Giles Barnes looking for people in FM09?

i spent abut 16 million pounds getting wilshere, baxter, delph, the indian/pakistani kid from charlton, jake thompson, adam llamana, and 2-3 other young players woot! (im spurs and okay i used a editor to give me an extra 8 million pounds)

• 2 weeks later...

Archived