FM16 Announcement?

What Lucas said.

But looking back to previous FM games release information the timetable that they will release about FM16 will be around late August to October. But of course I do not work at SI, do not know, what are their plan is, even if I did know, I couldn't tell you anyway.

I know for a fact that the first footage we saw of FM15 (that long video from Miles) arrived in the first couple of weeks in October. I was building Ikea furniture very badly at the time. Can't remember what kind of announcements we got before that though.

It'll invariably be out sometime between mid-October and mid-November, anything else before that doesn't really mean much.

The game has never been officially announced this early. It's useless speculating when it might come because as mentioned above by Lucas, these things only happen when they're ready to happen and any attempts at estimating a time will only lead to people having expectations and then being disappointed. This is why there is never any advance notice before announcements, patches and the like, or any provisional release date before it's set in stone.

An official announcement is not really needed, we know it's coming and one feature has already been announced. It will be here towards the end of the year so in the meantime carry on enjoying FM15.

I think the first "Football manager 2016" announcement will be in mid-august (probably next week, around 12. august or 19. august). Its just a guess. Because the first announcements of the new games used to be around mid-august. See (date) here: http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/358566-*Football-Manager-2014-ANNOUNCEMENT*

I also think the game will be beta in start-october and game-release in end-october.

An official announcement is not really needed, we know it's coming and one feature has already been announced. It will be here towards the end of the year so in the meantime carry on enjoying FM15.

What feature has already been announced???

Archived