RmRb1Zi.jpg

Stats start of the game:

---

Start of 2nd season

ZSlS0sF.jpg

Strengths:

Great mental stats, good Marking/Tackling/Passing

Weaknesses:

My coaches are worried about his First Touch but that isnt a big downside for me, for a DM he lacks a bit of Balance, he's rather bad off the ball.

I suggest retrainig him to DM, as I did with him being a rotation for Vidal, I'm playing him as Regista and he's doing veryy good. Coaches rating he's not at his full potential so he'll get better then on the screenie up there. Probably cheaper on first season.

I wouldn't of compared him to Vidal myself :D

He is a top player though, after selling Lucas Romero to Barcelona for £50m, Gil Romero was his replacement for £10m... and then sold him to Dortmund for £50m 6 months later. For clubs that have to sell to afford new players, both of these are great investments.

was considering buying him after losing out on Lucas Romero

Then he done his cruciates at the copa america at the end of the first season x_x

must be an argie thing as Lucas Romero who joined Ajax done his cruciate very early on in september 2014

Absolute legend, and a money spinner. I bought him for £6m ish, got 5 great seasons out of him and sold him for £30m just as he turned 30.

I could have got more, but had a rush of blood on deadline day to get a regen in I'd had my eye on for a while.

Oddly I've managed to agree a cheaper deal for the end of season 3 for Gil Romero than I did for Romero at the start of season 1.

I actually like that though, the difference in game worlds, it means it doesn't always work out the same, be it price - wages - players choice of destination.. I like that it differs.

• 2 weeks later...
Oddly I've managed to agree a cheaper deal for the end of season 3 for Gil Romero than I did for Romero at the start of season 1.

I actually like that though, the difference in game worlds, it means it doesn't always work out the same, be it price - wages - players choice of destination.. I like that it differs.

at the end of season 3 (or maybe 2) his contract expires, so you could be able to pick him up for free

think this will happen in my save, he wants ~75k per week to join (compared to L Romero's current wage of 45k [who currently plays for me])

at the end of season 3 (or maybe 2) his contract expires, so you could be able to pick him up for free

think this will happen in my save, he wants ~75k per week to join (compared to L Romero's current wage of 45k [who currently plays for me])

Only reason he wants more is that he is more developed and thats why he can demand more. Doesn't ask for that at start of game

Archived