Alavanja 15 Pro Eyegasm

Marconni1985

man, I have a short question Marconni1985

could you please tell me how to have only 1 single background, because with your skin and with my stadium pics/backgrounds :( I have for each team, the large background of the stadium and I don't like. Can I have 1 FIX background, for example one abstract wallpaper etc. ?

thanks

There is an issue with the quick scroll icons, not appearing in the titlebar for players with no club.

i know : i posted this on fm base, but not suer where you are active, and where you just post links :)

Don't think it's necessarily your skin, but neither the stadium backgrounds nor skins are showing on mine. I've downloaded them into the folders as suggested and they're there, but not showing in game from the drop down menu etc.

I'm on mac, anyone any ideas why this isn't showing.

As an aside, i've downloaded kits and logos which are both showing no problem.

Hi Marconni.

Thanks for the skin, i just have a couple of questions.

1st:

How/where can i change the blue background and "nets" that appear on player popup boxes during the game, whenever they score, get booked etc.? This is the one i am refering to:

ss1.jpg

2nd:

How/where can i change the club logos from the in between highlights info screen, instead showing team kits? This is the screen:

ss2.jpg

Thank you.

man, I have a short question Marconni1985

could you please tell me how to have only 1 single background, because with your skin and with my stadium pics/backgrounds :( I have for each team, the large background of the stadium and I don't like. Can I have 1 FIX background, for example one abstract wallpaper etc. ?

thanks

You must delete your backgrounds pack, and then go into Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2015\skins\alavanja 15 pro eyegasm\graphics\backgrounds and change default background to whatever you want.

There is an issue with the quick scroll icons, not appearing in the titlebar for players with no club.

i know : i posted this on fm base, but not suer where you are active, and where you just post links :)

I answered there :)

Don't think it's necessarily your skin, but neither the stadium backgrounds nor skins are showing on mine. I've downloaded them into the folders as suggested and they're there, but not showing in game from the drop down menu etc.

I'm on mac, anyone any ideas why this isn't showing.

As an aside, i've downloaded kits and logos which are both showing no problem.

I have no idea.

@emildebski2014, if I tell you that, I'll have to kill you :D

p.s. thank you guys for very nice comments!

I like the skin. :thup:

Just a couple of questions, if I may:

- Is there a way to get the "full" side bar? I use a large resolution, so have a lot of screen space and I prefer the text with the icons.

- Have you considered making the widgets transparent instead of the default dark grey? I use quite a few widgets and this would be a very welcome change.

Amazing skin, thanks so much. Very easy on the eyes and great font/size - a pleasure to play with!

Just one question/suggestion: Is there a way to get the circles showing fitness % and match fitness % (the ones from the Physical box on the Player Profile page) to show somewhere one the Attributes page?

Edit: And if someone could tell me if (and how) it's possible to make the text after a players name on their profile, indicating the player's position(s), bigger?

....and if/how to make the text in the press conferences bigger?

Thanks!

I like the skin. :thup:

Just a couple of questions, if I may:

- Is there a way to get the "full" side bar? I use a large resolution, so have a lot of screen space and I prefer the text with the icons.

- Have you considered making the widgets transparent instead of the default dark grey? I use quite a few widgets and this would be a very welcome change.

Thanks.

- delete client object browser.xml panel

- what widgets, can you post a picture of that what you think?

@Marconi1985: Don't worry, i already found out myself ;-)

Good ;)

I like the skin but is there any chance of getting the stars like on the first screenshot?

Stars.png

NoStars.png

I'll do that in the next version.

Amazing skin, thanks so much. Very easy on the eyes and great font/size - a pleasure to play with!

Just one question/suggestion: Is there a way to get the circles showing fitness % and match fitness % (the ones from the Physical box on the Player Profile page) to show somewhere one the Attributes page?

Edit: And if someone could tell me if (and how) it's possible to make the text after a players name on their profile, indicating the player's position(s), bigger?

....and if/how to make the text in the press conferences bigger?

Thanks!

Thank you for nice comments! Player's position text you can change it in titlebar search panel.xml panel.

<!-- description -->

<widget class="text" id="subs" size="9" alignment="left, centre_y" multiline="false" dont_give_default_focus="true">

About the press conferences text, don't ask too much. :)

Any chance of a kits (showing all the club kits) box on the Club Overview page please?
Hey

In the attributes box.. do you now if its possible to get the phsyical fitness rings into the gap under the tick box?

704183d1415657498t-alavanja-15-pro-eyegasm-nicky-maynard_-overview-profile.png

Maybe I'll do that in the next version.

Thanks.

- delete client object browser.xml panel

- what widgets, can you post a picture of that what you think?

Thanks, I'll try that. Where can I find this file?

VRmoP89.png

This is what I mean by having transparent widgets. This is FM14, but notice the big Match Stats widget on the right, for example. I can still see the pitch and players through it. Hope that clears it up.

In the attributes box..do you up size pic players 180x180 ? next ver.

Amazing skin, thanks so much.

foXmSS.png

Maybe I'll do that.

Thanks, I'll try that. Where can I find this file?

VRmoP89.png

This is what I mean by having transparent widgets. This is FM14, but notice the big Match Stats widget on the right, for example. I can still see the pitch and players through it. Hope that clears it up.

You can find it in Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2015\skins\alavanja 15 pro eyegasm\panels. About the widgets, ok, I'll try to change it.

Thanks Marconni, looks like a good skin. Any idea why between highlights I dont have anything displayed in the righthand centre panel? the drop down arrow isnt working either, its greyed out. lefthan panel is fine. Thanks

Try to clear cache and restart the game.

p.s. thank you all!

• 1 month later...
sports interactive/football manager 2015/skins/alavanja 15 pro eyegasm

Its the one named alavanja 15 pro eyegasm

I've followed that path and deleted the "Alavanja 15 Pro Eyegasm" XML and inserted the "Skin_Config" so i've now got showing Fonts/Graphics/Panels/Settings folders and Skin_config. I've cleared Cache in game preference, selected ".... Eyegasm" skin and reloaded but the skin dosn't load in game.

What am i doing wrong ???

Archived