FM15: Southampton F.C. - #WeMarchOn

Matthew Le God

• Replies 344
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What has happened at Southampton since FM14?

BiiYKwSCQAAW0zc.jpg:medium

1) The chairman left.

2) The media & football "experts" predicted a "meltdown" and relegation.

3) A new chairman was appointed.

4) The media & football "experts" predicted a "meltdown" and relegation.

5) The manager left.

6) The media & football "experts" predicted a "meltdown" and relegation.

7) Players left.

8) The media & football "experts" predicted a "meltdown" and relegation.

9) A new manager was appointed.

10) The media & football "experts" predicted a "meltdown" and relegation.

11) New players were signed for over £60m.

12) The media & football "experts" predicted a "meltdown" and relegation.

B0ZvFIzCcAAqrGo.jpg

13)...

BvGX2r_IYAAQRst.jpg

[video=youtube;EHyHC5Y11YI]

Think you may have missed some info mate......!! (Awesome thread).

A question for you......you mention at the start about upgrades at the stadium being planned....is that coded into the game at all? (assume it would affect corporate facilities as training ground improvements already made)

Think you may have missed some info mate......!! (Awesome thread).

A question for you......you mention at the start about upgrades at the stadium being planned....is that coded into the game at all? (assume it would affect corporate facilities as training ground improvements already made)

The club commissioned an architect firm to come up with some plans but nothing is happening on that front at the moment. It is possible if you ask the board nicely on FM15 to get them to expand St Mary's, so there is some growth potential managing Saints, along with its highly regarded academy.

I haven't had chance to start a save yet (pesky real world job getting in the way!) so hoping you guys can sate my need to play by answering a few Qs...

What's Schneiderlin's mentality like at the start? I heard it's much harder to placate players if they want to leave in this version.

Is Will Hughes willing to move to Southampton? I love that guy.

I heard Matthieu Flamini can be bought for £2-3m at game start. Is he any good? Up for a Saints move?

**EDIT: Sorry, I forgot to say; this is a great thread and no less than expected from Matthew Le God. I think I'm going to pass on my Spurs thread this year and see if anyone else can match your high standards.

What's Schneiderlin's mentality like at the start? I heard it's much harder to placate players if they want to leave in this version.

Its fine at the start, but you have to think carefully how you try to talk him round if a bid comes in.

Is Will Hughes willing to move to Southampton? I love that guy.

You'll be able to get him.

I heard Matthieu Flamini can be bought for £2-3m at game start. Is he any good? Up for a Saints move?

Saints don't really need him, central midfield depth is the strongest area of the squad.

not much needs doing with the saints good, looking very strong and the wide areas (when jay rod back as well) and central midfield especially are very strong, maybe a good back up to clyne needed and seen you can get Peruzzi for 3mil which could be a good shout. apart from that maybe a good quick back up to pelle, perhaps ings or berahino

Archived