I fixed bergkamp14 transparent v5 skin. You can download it here

cezar.sl

The only thing I know doesn't work is the fixture button on the top menu.

I can't figure out why, and I can't remove the customization because it includes the Background Selector.

Help would be appreciated.

<!-- team fixtures -->
         <widget class="menubar_icon_button" id="gmFx" appearance="button/menubar/button" width="33" icon="icons/shortcuts/fixtures" start_hidden="true" section="TeFi">
           <translation id="text" translation_id="321103" type="use" value="Fixtures[COMMENT: quick link icon hint]" />
           <attachment class="test_multiple_globals_attachment" default_value="false">
             <list id="get_properties">
               <record get_property="iTug" test_mode="0" value="true" skip_if_null="true" />
               <record get_property="mgiu" test_mode="0" comparison_mode="1" value="1" skip_if_null="true" />
             </list>
             <event id="action_event">
               <flags id="event_id" value="frch" />
               <flags id="widg" value="gmFx" />
               <flags id="hidn" value="false" />
             </event>
           </attachment>
           <event id="click_event" event_id="GCfx" event_target="glob" />
           <translation id="hint" translation_id="321103" type="use" value="Fixtures[COMMENT: quick link icon hint]" />
         </widget>

I think the GCFx value is wrong, but I don't know where to look for the correct value.

Yes.

It was just a matter of deleting his custom file that did nothing.

Can you advise which file this was? It's the only thing that irks me about the skin currently and I have everything else set-up how I want it. If I download yours, I'll lose my custom settings so all I really want to do is delete that file!

Can you advise which file this was? It's the only thing that irks me about the skin currently and I have everything else set-up how I want it. If I download yours, I'll lose my custom settings so all I really want to do is delete that file!

I deleted the "match league tabel panel.xml" and it seems to have done the job.

The only thing I know doesn't work is the fixture button on the top menu.

I can't figure out why, and I can't remove the customization because it includes the Background Selector.

Help would be appreciated.

<!-- team fixtures -->
         <widget class="menubar_icon_button" id="gmFx" appearance="button/menubar/button" width="33" icon="icons/shortcuts/fixtures" start_hidden="true" section="TeFi">
           <translation id="text" translation_id="321103" type="use" value="Fixtures[COMMENT: quick link icon hint]" />
           <attachment class="test_multiple_globals_attachment" default_value="false">
             <list id="get_properties">
               <record get_property="iTug" test_mode="0" value="true" skip_if_null="true" />
               <record get_property="mgiu" test_mode="0" comparison_mode="1" value="1" skip_if_null="true" />
             </list>
             <event id="action_event">
               <flags id="event_id" value="frch" />
               <flags id="widg" value="gmFx" />
               <flags id="hidn" value="false" />
             </event>
           </attachment>
           <event id="click_event" event_id="GCfx" event_target="glob" />
           <translation id="hint" translation_id="321103" type="use" value="Fixtures[COMMENT: quick link icon hint]" />
         </widget>

I think the GCFx value is wrong, but I don't know where to look for the correct value.

This thread might be an answer for the fixtures shortcut button.

http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/382242-Fixtures-shortcut-button-not-working

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hi I have found 'bergkamp14 transparent v5' skin to be the best available, the version with the static backgrounds that you can pick, over the version with changing backgrounds that seems to have a ton of errors on panels during matches etc. and i dislike the fonts

the only problem i have on this skin, is pretty minor, but it bugs me...

There is a missing panel in the teams home screen at the bottom, Is there anyway to fix this?

Arsenal_OverviewProfile_zpsc2b76428.png

Also the team selection is the wrong way round, anyway to switch it back so the players are on the left and the pitch view on the right?

ArsenalvAstonVilla_HomeTeamSelectionOverview_zpsb805ba0c.png

Anyone got the custom (stadium) backgrounds version? Nowhere to be found, just the background selector version.

Steam community workshop has that version, but its not as good as the other version imo, and has far more bugs.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
Hi I have found 'bergkamp14 transparent v5' skin to be the best available, the version with the static backgrounds that you can pick, over the version with changing backgrounds that seems to have a ton of errors on panels during matches etc. and i dislike the fonts

the only problem i have on this skin, is pretty minor, but it bugs me...

There is a missing panel in the teams home screen at the bottom, Is there anyway to fix this?

Arsenal_OverviewProfile_zpsc2b76428.png

Also the team selection is the wrong way round, anyway to switch it back so the players are on the left and the pitch view on the right?

ArsenalvAstonVilla_HomeTeamSelectionOverview_zpsb805ba0c.png

Has anyone solved the issue with the blank panel yet? I believe it is supposed to be a graph from what I have seen on screenshots.

Archived