FM13: Juventus FC - The Third Star

stgahoy

v8xlR.png

The Third Star - Juventus

FM13 Guide Thread

Club Background:

Juventus Football Club commonly referred to as Juventus and colloquially as Juve, are a professional Italian association football club based in Turin, Piedmont. The club is the third oldest of its kind in the country and has spent its entire histor, in the top flight First Division (known as Serie A since 1929).

Founded in 1897 as Sport Club Juventus by a group of young Torinese students, among them, who was their first president, Eugenio Canfari, and his brother Enrico, author of the company's historical memory; they are managed by the industrial Agnelli family since 1923, what constitutes the oldest sporting partnership in Italy, thus becoming the first professional club in the country. Over time, Juventus has become a symbol of Italian culture and italianità (Italianity), due to their tradition of success, the ideological politics and socio-economic origin of the club's sympathisers and their massive presence all over the country and abroad, mainly in countries with a significant presence of Italian immigrants. This is reflected, among other things, in the club's contribution to the national team, uninterrupted since the second half of 1920s and recognised as one of the most influential in international football. Juventus' fan base is larger than any other Italian club and is one of the largest world-wide.

Juventus are historically the most successful club in Italian football and one of the most laureated and important globally. They have won overall fifty-one official titles at the national and international stage, more than any other Italian club: a record twenty-seven league titles, a record nine Italian cups and four national super cups and, with eleven titles in confederation and inter-confederation competitions (two Intercontinental Cups, two European Champion Clubs' Cup/UEFA Champions Leagues, one UEFA Cup Winners' Cup, three UEFA Cups, one UEFA Intertoto Cup and two UEFA Super Cups), the club currently ranks fourth in Europe and seventh in the world with the most trophies won. In 1985, under the management of Giovanni Trapattoni, who led the Torinese team to thirteen official trophies in ten years until 1986, including six league titles and five international titles; Juventus became the first club in the history of European football to have won all three major competitions organised by the Union of European Football Associations: the European Champions' Cup, the (now-defunct) Cup Winners' Cup and the UEFA Cup (the first Italian and Southern European side to win the tournament). After their triumph in the Intercontinental Cup the same year, the club also became the first in football history—and remain the only one at present—to have won all possible confederation competitions and the club world title. According to the all-time ranking published in 2009 by the International Federation of Football History and Statistics, an organization recognised by FIFA, based on clubs' performance in international competitions, Juventus were Italy's best club and second in Europe of the 20th century.

General FM Information & Finances:

Finances: Rich

Estimated Value: £240M (Loan Debt: £162M)

Balance: £26.5M

Transfer Budgets:

£13M transfer budget / £1.7M wage budget - Title Challenge

£17M transfer budget / £1.9M wage budget.

£1.5M p/w is used for wages at start.

% of transfer revenue made available: 100%

SPONSORS

3 year main kit sponsorship deal at £13.91M per season. Ends 2015.

3 year additional kit sponsorship at £10.43M per season. Ends 2015.

2 year general sponsorship deal at £1.73M per season. Ends 2014.

11 year stadium sponsorship deal at £5.45M per season. Ends 2023

LOANS OUTSTANDING

Bank Loan of £13M (£93K/per month until 30.6.2027).

Bank Loan of £84M (£462K/per month until 30.6.2038).

Staff:

You get the following coaches for your first team at the start. Angelo Alessio and Massimo Carrera look both as great coaches, the rest well it could be better.

svn71.jpg

Possible Staff signings:

Coming soon

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

First Team Squad:

GOALKEEPERS:

buffon_zpse50fc1af.jpg

Gianluigi Buffon

Marco Storari

Laurentin Branescu

Nicola Leali (on loan at start)

Not a position to threat, you get a great Buffon for your first team, and a really good backup in Storari. Branescu is again a good youngster who can become at least a good backup for your first team. Then there’s Leali who also is a very nice prospect, definitely you need to observe him.

DEFENDERS:

chiello_zps6ad1fbdf.jpg

Giorgio Chiellini

Andrea Barzagli

Leonardo Bonucci

Lucio

Martin Caceres

Stephan Lichtsteiner

Mauricio Isla

Paulo De Ceglie

You get a big number of defenders this year, when it comes to your central defense line there is Chiellini who propably is the best defender at the club, then you have Barzagli who is still under rated to my taste, as he is the best defender in the team IRL, and Bonucci. If u will play the 3 back line, then those 3 will be your first choice, if u will play 2 CBs then Chiellini + one of those two. Then you have solid backups in Lucio and Caceres, both will do the job but I would play Lucio over Caceres.

Finally the right side of Juventus defense looks solid you get two really good FB/WB Lichtsteiner & Isla both will do the job, stat wise probably Isla will outshine Lichtsteiner after a a season or two as he has still some good potential. Isla needs to be trained up in his RB role, while Lichtsteiner needs to get the natural stat in WB.

Left back is your threat in defense you get De Ceglie who isn’t great. I’ll definitely try to retrain Asamoah to LB/LWB position.

MIDFIELDERS:

pirlo_zps963ee555.jpg

Andrea Pirlo

Claudio Marchisio

Arturo Vidal

Kwadwo Asamoah

Luca Marrone

Paul Pogba

Simone Padoin

Emanuele Giaccherini

Simone Pepe

You get a fair number of midfielders to play with, not really the position to strengthen. MVP (Marchisio-Vidal-Pirlo) are just awesome, and are the ones to start, also Asamoah being a great asset to midfield, because its so hard to bench him I would recommend retraining him to LB/LWB. With Marrone and Pogba both looking like really good prospects. You can also cover the midfield with Padoin, and Giaccherini. Still Giaccherini is a better player for your wings, in which he would be a great cover for both, or your first choice, also Pepe is the man for your right wing seeing the stats he could become a great RWB after retraining.

STRIKERS:

vucinic_zps8e0a5148.jpg

Mirko Vucinic

Sebastian Giovinco

Alessandro Matri

Fabio Quagliarella

Nicklas Bendtner (loaned from Arsenal)

Your worst formation, you get one good striker in Vucinic although he’s not a profilic one. Giovinco seem to be unchanged since FM12 despite a great season at Parma, and seeing the stats he’s more of a inside forward coming from the wing. Then there’s Matri who is probably your best poacher striker. Quagliarella who can shoot long, but to be honest his stats don’t convince me to play him. Your last option is Bendtner who is loaned from Arsenal, but seeing his stats and wage that u have to pay I don’t see the point in keeping him, and I will terminate this loan.

transfer_zps24ba117f.jpg

Possible Signings:

You have two big threats in your team, lack of a real striker and a lack of a LB, but as I mentioned before you can try retraining Asamoah to LB/LWB the same way as its done IRL.

EDINSON CAVANI – Striker / Uruguayan / Napoli

World class striker you can attract at the start of the game if u choose to splash big money. Napoli is accepting offers of about £35M (£10M + £25M over 48 months), he’s asking for about £150k p/w wage, as he gets £130k at Napoli. If you choose to buy Cavani then you wont have money for other player, still you’ll have a world class striker for a really long time.

CIRO IMMOBILE – Striker / Italian / Co-owne by Juventus and Genoa

Your home grown striker playing at Genoa on a co ownership, he's looking really good after his great season at Pescara in Serie B, where he became the top goalscorer. Also you can get him really cheap, Genoa accepts offer of £2.5M~£2.8M 4 stars potential !

OSCAR CARDOZO – Striker / Paraguayan / Benfica

A well known target man can be brought for about £10M, and he’ll definitely bang them in, the downside is his age he’ll last for 3 seasons I guess.

ABEL HERNANDEZ – Striker / Uruguayan / Palermo

Another Uruguayan striker who can be brought for about £10M. Still he’ll need some development to reach his potential.

FERNANDO LLORENTE – Striker / Spaniard / Athletic Bilbao

Athletic is asking big for him £30M +, but you can get him for free in the winter transfer window. Keep an eye on him and you’ll get you a world class target man really cheap.

LEIGHTON BAINES – Left Back / English / Everton

Your best choice for a left back this year, great all round, fantastic crossing. Downside? Of course the money Everton don’t really want to accept bids around £20M.

FEDERICO PELUSO – Left Back / Italian / Atalanta

A cheap asset for your defense, Peluso will cost about £4M and will do his job well.

LUCAS DIGNE - Left Back / French / LOSC Lille

Digne has some great potential on the LB position, has all the stats needed to make a good LB in the future and he has some great potential, scouts rating him 4*. Downside is the price of course, its hard to lure him out.

Future Signings:

DEDE – Center Back / Brazilian / Vasco

Dede seems to be the best young CB you can get. CB is not needed at start but he can become a vital part of your teams defense line. Vasco accepting offers of about £22M

BERNARD - Attacking midfilder left / Brazilian / Atletico Mineiro

This little fella will become great at your wings, not really affordable at start, as Mineiro wont discuss lower than £18M and you’ll need your money for other positions, but one to watch if you play with wingers.

YANN M’VILA – Defensive midfilder / French / Rennes

The time that Pirlo wont be able to play at the highest level will come. And M’Vila looks like he could fill the position perfectly, he can pass, he can tackle. So I guess he’s worth splashing about £17M for him at season two.

GOALKEEPER

You’ll need a goalkeeper in about 2 years I guess as Buffon will decline, wont tell you who can you buy, because some regens will pop, some youngsters who are random will develop its up to you, but you’ll need to think about getting one in 2 seasons.

Tactical Analysis:

I think there are two options that will suit Juve best - the IRL 3-5-2 and 4-1-2-2-1. But I guess any tactic using 3 man midfield will work well, as you just cant bench anyone of the MVP.

3-5-2

352_zps8148c20f.jpg

The tactic used by Juventus IRL, you get the players to play with it, so it suits this team best. While using this you’ll profit from best usage of players like Isla, Asamoah, and the back three. The downside is you’ll suffer in attack, also you’ll have to rotate both MCs and LWBs/RWBs more often than in other tactics. Probably it will be hard to make Pirlo as Deep Lying Playmaker in FM, but that’s the challenge.

Recommended players for this tactic:

Buffon – Barzagli Bonucci Chiellini – Isla Vidal Pirlo Marchisio Asamoah – Vucinic Matri

4-1-2-2-1

451_zpsd114d50c.jpg

My favorite tactic IRL and in FM, a great balance between defense and attack. Still it isn’t perfect for Juventus in season 1, you are lacking wingers for the tactic, also suffering from lack of LB and a striker who will be able to convert. Also you’ll need to retrain a lot of your players. Still its using the great MVP in the midfield, still as above it will be hard to make Pirlo work as a playmaker from DMC.

Recommended players for this tactic:

Buffon – Lichtsteiner/Isla Barzagli Chiellini Asamoah (after retrain) – Pirlo Marchisio Vidal – Giovinco Vucinic - Matri

juvemanager.jpg

Done some testing saves, Chelsea came with an equiry about Bonucci, they offered £2.5M straight + £10M over 30 months, I upped it to £10M straight + £10M over 30 months, and they did accept it. Thats a great deal, as you can get Dede for about £22M over 48 months who is better than Leo.

I started a Juve save before giving up due to the beta being so frustrating.

Played the 3-5-2, as above, except that I had ML instead of WBL (so it wasn't symmetrical). I signed Zhirkov as I don't think De Ceglie is good enough and Asamoah I prefer to have rotated in as a centre midfielder. Zhirkov did really well, although that's partly because any player who puts in crosses does well in this version. I had a £23m offer accepted for Bale, who I'd have preferred, but he went to Man City instead.

I sold Pepe because he didn't really fit in the system, and tried to sell Giovinco for the same reason.

I found that the defenders and Zhirkov played really well but the strikers and centre mids were appalling. My ass man rates Vucinic highly but no matter his instructions he couldn't get more than a 6.6 av rating. Same for Pirlo and Vidal - why.

Nice to see some old faces in this thread! :thup: Great thread, stgahoy, it covers everything needed! I started a game with Juve on the beta version using 3-5-2 tactic but those insane crosses really ruin my game. For an average 2/3 goaled game there are at least 2 goals + several disallowed cross goals. It is really frustrating.

I managed to secure Llorente and Bocchetti (sp?) on free transfer for the next season. Llorente is coming in rather expensively - he is going to get 100k per week but it was crucial to lure him because Man Utd were sniffing around and if they'd offer something he would surely choose them over me. Nevertheless when the new game is officially released I'd probably start a new game and be a bit more cautious with the finances! Will try to update in this thread regularly!

Liking the look of this year's squad, Pogba looks nice

I have sentimental faith for De Ceglie from FM12, so I haven't made any buys there but I'm retraining Asamoah to cover that position as well. Got Wellington Nem for 3.5m, Andrea Poli for 7.5m and Abel Hernandez for 9.25m and Lisandro Magallan from Boca on loan to see if he's worth the 2.7m agreed fee. Sent Bendtner back to Arsenal and I'm going to try retraining Padoin as a full or wing back before deciding on whether to hang on to him

Trying out the default 5-3-2 formation and if that isn't going to cut it, then fall back on my good old 4-5-1/4-2-3-1 formations

Just found about Ciro Immobile who is co-owned by Juve and Genoa:

Your home grown striker is playing at Genoa on a co ownership, he's looking really good after his great season at Pescara in Serie B, where he became the top goalscorer. Also you can get him really cheap, Genoa accepts offer of £2.5M~£2.8M 4 stars potential !

Anyone noticed Ogenyi Onazi from Lazio? At the beginning he is like 18-19 and has already insane stats for a Deep Lying Playmaker

GsM2j.jpg

He really sucks in the physical department which is a major let off. Nevertheless he looks insane and I kind of think that this is more of a bug. Was my main transfer target and managed to buy him for €4M which is a steal.

I've started with Juve on the demo playing a 3-5-2 with a number 10 rather than the pirlo role infront of the back 3. In regards to a left back, I picked up Davide Santon from Newcastle for £12.5m, young, Italian with 4.5* potential, has to be the best option available in that position first season.

Yeah I've moved to that too jcoll, I found the default 5-3-2 was missing that link between midfield and attack. As soon as Giovinco recovered from injury and I put him at AMC, suddenly goals everywhere

6-2-1 record in Serie A so far and strikers sharing out the goals. Got a rough CL group with Barca, Ajax and Dortmund and 2-1-3 there meant its Europa League for Juve.

Right! So its time for the annual juventus-career to kick off again!

I havent been so excited to start a new save in a couple of years.

So i've decided to go with the 4-1-2-1-2. I want Giovinco to be part of my deadly squad of elite footballers, and I agree with the boards ambition of offensive football.

The first thing i'm doing is turning Daniele Rugani's loan contract into a permanent signing. He's italian, and a fine talent indeed it may seem!

I've managed to sort out which players i dont want to carry along.

Planned sales:

Giaccerini

Simone Pepe

Quagirella

Simone Padoin

Laurentiu Branescu

It's quite obvious to me that I need a new attacking player, and I refuse to let De Ceglie be responsible for the left defender position. I just cant let that happen! But he's the only one for that job so far...

So onward I go to the first match, the usual training test with the resserves(which really are the juniors).

A terrible match, ending 4-1 I still can't believe how awful the match looked. De Ceglie and Buffon was worst. A couple of nightmare fumbles, and Iaquinta who rots in the resserves resulted in them putting a goal.

Also Bendtner got injured after 15 minutes of football, yay for him.

Quagirella scored by a accident, with a odd cross to the far post. But hello, we're gonna work this squad up to something lethal soon enough, starting in South-Korea.

I think I might be capable of signing Giuseppe Rossi, if I turn a few coins here and there. Imagine that, Rossi on top heading to CL....

Edit: G. Rossi is out for 7 months.... So no way that's gonna happen.

Playing with Juve just starting my 3rd season, signed Llorente last season for free. Scored 14 goals only all season. Did anyone notice how hard it is to buy players??? I have a transfer budget of 80m and just got a 75M offer for Doumbia rejected. Ajax want 100m for Erikson. Its crazy, I can't buy anyone!

Playing with Juve just starting my 3rd season, signed Llorente last season for free. Scored 14 goals only all season. Did anyone notice how hard it is to buy players??? I have a transfer budget of 80m and just got a 75M offer for Doumbia rejected. Ajax want 100m for Erikson. Its crazy, I can't buy anyone!

Last year was also the same, silly transfer fees, terrific agent fees , hope that would have been fixed this year, apparently not...

You must be paying in 48 month installments then. If you offer part cash, part monthly, they wont be asking for such ridiculous fees

Started my Full version Juve save.

Changed Pogbas Potential ability in editor before starting game to -10, because I'm in love with this player.

Transfers In:

Edinson Cavani - £38M (£10M +£28M over 48 months) - well splashed hard... but I really like Cavani IRL and I was in a hard need of a forward. Well it was hard, but Chelsea and Arsenal came in for him, and he became unhappy and transfer listed by request, Napoli wanted £31M which was a bargain but they wanted more from a club from their league and they accepted my £38M.

Playing with 3-5-1-1

GK: Buffon

CB: Chiellini

CB: Barzagli

CB: Bonucci

LWB: Asamoah

DMC: Pirlo

RWB: Lichtsteiner/Isla

MC: Marchisio

MC: Vidal

AMC: Vucinic

ST: Cavani

My first game in Serie A went awesome

6-0 over Udinese

jq5Z3.jpg

So far doing great. Top of the league with 5 games 4 wins 1 draw. Had 3 goals disallowed vs Lazio and it end with 1-1. Still managed to beat AC Milan away 3-2.

I got to a tough group in CL vs Man Utd, Montpellier and Shakhtar. Won vs United 1-0 (away)

Cavani is on fire scoring 6 in 4 games in the league, also Marchisio being awesome with 4 assists and 2 goals in 5 games :).

What was the base of the 3-5-2 you created or was it from the Tactical Creator? Can you post a screenshot of the Team Instructions?

Well I started from the default 3-5-2 and tweaked it a bit. I will post my tactic tommorrow, but I dont think its a ready tactic. Need to tweak it a little more, for example I have some problem with throw ins from my half (But it can be this years FM bug...), also would need to tweak Pirlo in the DLP role.

Dafuq? In my Shakhtar save I managed to get Doumbia for £30m. This was my first season though so maybe their value increases seasons in

Dafuq? In my Shakhtar save I managed to get Doumbia for £30m. This was my first season though so maybe their value increases seasons in

Napoli want 394 Million USD for Cavani! Ajax want 160 Million USD for Christian Ericksen! Every summer goes by and I don't buy anyone because my 80 Million transfer money just isn't enough to buy any players that are improvements over my current crop.

Transfers first season:

juventustransfershistork.png

Playing a 4-2-3-1, sitting top of Serie A 9 games in, winning 3 out of 3 in the CL (VS Man Utd, Braga and Malaga)

Still a few areas of the squad I want to improve but happy with the way things are going so far!

Tempted to go for Insigne but I can't have two players as short as him and Giovinco in the same lineup (163cm and 165cm) :D

Well that certainly was a good season, a league title with 2 games to spare and a Europa League title after a frustrating 3rd in our tough CL group. The Europa League knockout rounds saw the team show some tenacity - coming down from a shocking 3-1 Semi Final 1st leg against Basel to win 4-0 at home and 5-3 on aggregate, and a solid final victory against Newcastle 2-0 with this beauty from Isco to seal the victory

http://i.imgur.com/stbGj.jpg

Winter window saw Isco arrive for 17.5m to backup Giovinco and Marco Capuano snapped up for 9m when he wanted a transfer. The window also saw the negotiation of Fernando Llorente on a free and David Ospina to replace Storari as Buffon's understudy. Solid effort all round and the first team 3 man defence performing very strongly. Giovinco performed admirably and while lacking that 20 goal a season striker, Matri and Vucinic stepped up to provide the goals with Hernandez and Quagliarella chipping in.

http://i.imgur.com/gMrYs.jpg

Targets for the next transfer window: Criscito and M'Vila are looking to move on and look to be solid buys for the future. Alessandro Florenzi had a solid season and could be a nice squad player to support Giovinco and Isco. Some loanees returning will be loaned out again to progress further. Any spare cash leftover, lets just see if we can't snag Veratti as Pirlo's replacement for the future, PSG under the AI doesn't seem to use him much so that's promising.

Very nice work! I signed Verratti last night in January for £17.5m, but now I have Vidal and Marrone for the BWM role, and Marchisio, Pogba and Verratti for the DLP role, so not sure what to do there. Going to move Pirlo on ASAP.

Also signed Jose Enrique for £8m who was transfer listed at Liverpool, and sold Asamoah for £10m to PSG.

Giovinco has been absolutely outstanding for me, El Shaarawy started very well but his form has dipped. Isco is very tempting but currently have Wellington Nem as backup for Giovinco.

Very nice work! I signed Verratti last night in January for £17.5m, but now I have Vidal and Marrone for the BWM role, and Marchisio, Pogba and Verratti for the DLP role, so not sure what to do there. Going to move Pirlo on ASAP.

Also signed Jose Enrique for £8m who was transfer listed at Liverpool, and sold Asamoah for £10m to PSG.

Giovinco has been absolutely outstanding for me, El Shaarawy started very well but his form has dipped. Isco is very tempting but currently have Wellington Nem as backup for Giovinco.

Got rid of Kwadwo?!?! :herman:

Finished my first season last night, winning the league with a surprisingly low points total. I think I averaged less than 2 points a game in the end.

This was down to a lot of average performances, need to step it up next season.

The summer 2013 transfer window was very eventful! Managed to signed Falcao :thup: which took a lot of negotiation! Ended up signing him for £37m in the end.

Also signed Isco, Gino Peruzzi (Permanent), Javier Hernandez on loan, and an Italian DC who I've forgotten the name of! After my big spending had to emergency loan Seamus Coleman as backup for RB :D

Out went Immobile (£2m), Pirlo (£2m), Isla (£3m), Caceres (£9m), Giaccherini (£7.5m), Paolo De Ceglie (£4m), Felipe Melo (£10m), Lucio (£700k), Demba Ba (£14.5m) and a load of co-owned players.

Also still on the look out for a backup LB for the coming season. Going to try for Jetro Willems or get Kolarov on loan.

I am really struggling wiht 3-5-2 guys, how's it doing for you? I can't keep ANY possesion and the closing down is like there is no closing down at all... the opposition crosses are always connecting and no one from my team seems to even bother to close the wingers down. Not to mention the long shots, every match I end up having 20+ shots concieded - at least 10 are long shots... this is annoying. Is it just me or this year's ME is absolutely not tolerating 3-man defences?

To be honest I got fed up with 4-2-3-1 because all my saves with teams other than Juve end up using this formation, now I'm trying to recreat real life style of play and I'm really big fan of the 3-man defence ever since last years FM but now I really suck at defending :) will try to work things somehow beacause the default Juventus squad suit that formation perfectly!

Just finished 1st season and came second in the league had a terrible run with only 1 win in last 8 games to end up finishing 5 points behind Napoli i won the Italian Cup which was a bit of a concelation. Knocked out by Byern Munich in 1st knock out in Champions League 5-0 over 2 legs

1st season Transfers were

In-

Di Natali 5m

Astori 10 m

Jovetic 13m Jan transfer window

Out Bonoucci 10m

Pepe 10m

Padon 4m

Got Bocchetti and Destro arriving of free transfers and also going to look to get rid of some fringe playes and dead wood from the squad for the 2nd season main target is a world class striker as most my strikers shared the goals last season no real stand out striker

Just went into February on my save, currently sitting top in Serie A, with a comfortable lead of 9pts over Milan.

Went through my CL group from 1st place 3wins 3draws, Man Utd came in 2nd. In the first knockout stage got the easiest rival - Celtic.

Also doing good in Coppa Italia, just passed Lazio in the semi finals which wasnt easy, the game went into extra time.

Managed to sell Pepe for £10M, £7M of it over 48months though. Fellaini was transfer listed and I really wanted him but didnt have money, after I got the money needed he was removed from the transfer list.... Will try to unsettle him and buy in summer, he would ideally fit my midfield.

Season 1 Report

J4G85.png

Serie A:

Managed to win the league, and I would lie if I say it wasnt easy.. I won with 15 points over... Catania, the league was wierd Palermo came in 3rd, and Parma on 4th. Fiorentina and Napoli fighting to remain in the highest tier. I won it without losing a game, with a record of 25 wins and 13 draws, 84-18 goals, so an amazing +66goal difference.

2OATi.jpg

Coppa Italia:

Managed to claim the silver star with mainlyplaying reserves.

First round vs Siena : 2-0

Quarter Final vs Catania : 1-0

Semi-Final vs Lazio: 0-1 (A), 2-0(H) after extra time

Final vs Palermo: 3-0 with the goals coming from Vidal, Vucinic and Bonucci

Champions League:

Went through a tough group with Man Utd, Shakhtar and Montpellier.

vs Man Utd - 1-0 (A) , 1-1(H)

vs Shakhtar - 2-1(A) , 1-0(H)

vs Montpellier - 0-0(H) , 2-2(A)

First Knockout stage vs Celtic : 3-0(A) , 2-0(H)

Quarter-Final vs Man Utd : 3-2(H) , 1-2(A)

Away goals got me in the quarters pity... Asamoah had an awful game at home, rated 3.4.... He gifted both goals for United. Anyways I'm rather happy with reaching the quarters.

Transfers:

Ins:

Kwadwo Asamoah - £4.5M - co-ownership decision

Mauricio Isla - £3.5M - co-ownership decision

Marouane Fellaini - £20M (£15M of it over 48 months) - from Everton -Fellaini was unhappy and he was one of the players I always wanted to try in FM, he looks really great, and Pirlo isnt getting younger. Propably could get him cheaper, but didnt want to wait with R. Madrid, Barcelona and City sniffing around him.

Ciro Immobile - £2.5M - bought him back from the co-ownership, another home grown player is a great thing

Marco Veratti - loan deal 50% of wages being paid - Was in need of another MC, and Verratti was availible on loan couldnt say no, and I'll try to get him on a permanent after the loan.

Ademilson - £5.25M - bought this young fella, despite I dont really need him. Will be loaned to Palermo first season.

Total: £41M

Outs:

Felipe Melo - £7.5M to Sevilla

Jorge Martinez - £500k to Mallorca

Marco Motta - £2.5M to Catania

Reto Ziegler - £7M to Olympique Marseille

Giaccherini - £7.5M to Catania

Martin Caceres - £6.5M to Espanyol

Quagliarella - £5M to Dortmund

and a lot of reserve team players for £100k~£400k

Total: £42M

First Team: