FM13: Juventus FC - The Third Star

stgahoy

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

They both look good. Could expect more in the mental department but with a good tutors they might boost some stats! Gabbiadini on the other hand doesn't look that good... it's a shame, I have high hopes for him irl.

Gabbiadini on the other hand doesn't look that good... it's a shame, I have high hopes for him irl.

Gabbiadini, like so many players in the game, and even at Juventus (Pogba, Leali, Rugani...), has a variable PA, and so will be of different potential quality in different saves.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
anyone able to get a new stadium?

Finally able to in my Milan save.

http://s1284.photobucket.com/user/PeterPistola/media/Screenshot2013-08-26at33617PM_zps95231571.png.html?sort=3&o=0

Took 8 seasons, and being successful to finally convince the board. So we've now got our own stadium nearly 3 times the size of Juve's so a HEAP of €€€€€ will be rolling in.

I found problems with the default one that Conte uses with a DM as there was too much of a gap between midfield and the strikers, so switched to a 5-3-2 with 2 CMs and a AM and found that much better in linking together the team.

The one problem is that you might need to strengthen by getting a AM in to back up Giovinco. Vucinic can fulfil the role but its not his natural position, and Marchisio and Pogba can also fill the role. But ideally you want someone else in, I found Henrik Mkhitaryan does a fine job in the position if he's still available in your save. Possibly Miralem Pjanic, or if you can wait Barca usually sell Thiago for peanuts by the second season.

Thought I'd just quickly put out a question in this thread.

I've got the opportunity to pick up Immobile for free at the end of the 3rd season in my Villa save. I'd be looking to play him as an AF in a 4411 formation. How has he played for you guys? Is he worth it?

Any advice gratefully received. :)

• 4 weeks later...
Just curious as to why most people seem to be playing some variation of a 4-3-3/4-2-3-1 when Juventus are clearly suited to play a 3-5-2

I would imagine it is due to a couple of reasons;

1. People have misgivings about playing three at the back as they think they will be over-exposed out wide

2. Wingbacks, (no not Fullbacks with the WB role, but actual Wingbacks), don't perform as intended in the ME, (they constantly cut inside whereas WB's shouldn't), as there is a bit of a bug with them

Archived