[Training] Attribute Weighting - Ultimate Training Schedules Released

Attribute Weighting Training Schedules

attrweighting.jp

I took the weighted attributes calculated in this thread - http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/197595-Attribute-Weighting?p=5024058&viewfull=1#post5024058

I then calculated the totals as they were distributed in each training category. Each number represents one tick in the training and luckily it worked out where every position remains at Medium (making it acceptable). Strikers have the heavies work load with Wingbacks the least.

If you glance at the schedules they seem pretty normal with nothing out of the ordinary, however mathematically I would assume this is the most complete set of training schedules out there. (for FM2011) If you are a perfectionist like me I'm sure you'll appreciate these.

I have included all 11 positions in the download link below.

Here are some screenshots of the actual training:

attrweighexp.jpg

I only have 1 download link so feel free to upload mirrors.

http://www.mediafire.com/?kt6b7c7frvdptpz

To install put the file in the schedules directory ( C:\Users\YourPC\Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2011\schedules), inside the game go to training, click Manage Schedules, Import, then select AttributeWeighted Training.

Any screenshots of progress with certain players in a team using these?

+1

yeah some screenshots please, I'm afraid of changing from the ones I'm currently using, I need to see some proof before I change :D

Any screenshots of progress with certain players in a team using these?

+ 2 I'm with Nejebi on this, im not one for Schedules im currently using Raver but the theroy behind these scheds look immense! Just want some proof in the pudding :)

Looks like good work, couple of questions...

What's the fundemental difference between the MRL and AMRL schedules, assuming you're playing Wingers in either role ? Same goes for MC, AMC & DMC. I'm playing a flat 442 at the moment with one attack minded MC and one defence minded MC ?

Cheers

Macca72, the position refers to where on the pitch the player is. So if you have an attacking minded player in the MC position you should still put him in the MC training schedule. These schedules are connected to the positional value of a player (so wherever he is fielded).

Sorry but how can you publish a set of schedules without testing them over time (or even at all), with different teams and giving any sort of feedback to what you should be doing?

As I showed on my thread, the game does not have a magic training formula in it, there a lot of other variables to it.

Sorry if you feel I am out of turn, but it sort of makes a mockery of the hard work others have put it, and when I say hard work I mean testing, tickering and righting down what we have found.

And as for your line "If you glance at the schedules they seem pretty normal with nothing out of the ordinary, however mathematically I would assume this is the most complete set of training schedules out there. (for FM2011) If you are a perfectionist like me I'm sure you'll appreciate these.", where does your tutoring, player instructions, coach stats, moving to different schedules to bolster stats, individual training focus and many other bits come in to it?

To tell you the truth the intention of this thread was not to claim these schedules are the best. I just did a little work converting the data from the thread I posted and I wanted to share it with the community.

The data is research done by someone who has worked on a FM editor (if I remember right), and they represent the impact certain attributes have on Current Ability placement (for example Finishing would take up more CA points for someone in the striker position than Tackling would). The training basically creates very conventional schedules for every position on the field determined by the CA distribution research done in the other thread.

I'll leave it for people to decide whether the data collected in the other thread makes sense to them or if its good to correlate it to training schedules.

What I like about these schedules is that they have a base they're founded on (they are related to Current Ability distribution), unlike all the other training schedules I've seen where they're created on personal opinion and experimentation (which can still be massive depending on how much work and effort you put into it). These have numerical value based on research directly connected to CA attribute weighting.

Very interesting.

Can you explain why aerobics are far more intensive than strength, especially for strikers.

Also, do you account for the player's age. Do you put a 19 year old, 25 year old and 33 year old on the same schedule?

The data shows that pace and acceleration has a much bigger impact on Current Ability for strikers (for example) than the attributes in the strength category. Also, the second question is for you to decide. You can use these schedules as a guideline to conventional positions and then tweak them if a player has an attribute weakness you'd like to target.

The data shows that pace and acceleration has a much bigger impact on Current Ability for strikers (for example) than the attributes in the strength category. Also, the second question is for you to decide. You can use these schedules as a guideline to conventional positions and then tweak them if a player has an attribute weakness you'd like to target.

Thanks for your explanation of my first question.

My second question is not intended subjectively. Up to around age 24 player's physical attributes increase; after that age they tend to stall and later in life decrease. Conversely, mental attributes increase more sharply with maturity. My question is, don't you think this is important mathematical data that needs to be incorporated into 'scientific' training schedules?

Hmm not sure how well it works but my 19y/o backup GK Declan Rudd for norwich on this training schedule on 1st august of first season saw an increase of 1 on his aerial ability, command of area and jumping....

will continue to let you know how it goes over the coming months though...

I've noticed that even though the schedules all have a "medium" workload, some are quite far down the scale. I'm going to try changing all the schedules to the last notch of medium (which in my experience has always been the best balance between improvement, fitness & player happiness). Do you think this will affect the schedules adversly ?

I've noticed that even though the schedules all have a "medium" workload, some are quite far down the scale. I'm going to try changing all the schedules to the last notch of medium (which in my experience has always been the best balance between improvement, fitness & player happiness). Do you think this will affect the schedules adversly ?

You can increase those categories that lack your particular player, look at my next comment for explanation

Has anyone tested these in their saves?

I have but only for 2 or 3 months, looks good for now, I can actually balance which areas I want to target more and which are already good enough. I go by this, If I want to increase some attribute in, for example, strength, I put up strength category by 4 cliks as that is the number of attributes in Strenght class. The same goes for other categories, for example, if I need more attacking category (like crativity), i put up 3 notches (or 6 or 9 etc. for greater effect).

• 3 months later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived