Bayern data file (aka the Müller fix)

DerMef

This is a small fan-made db patch for FM2011.

I'm the Bayern researcher, so most of the Bayern players were rated by me. However, the German HR Kox rated some of the players (which is his prerogative). If you don't agree with Kox's ratings or want the whole squad rated by me for consistency, you can download this small db update.

If you like Kox's ratings, you can just play with the standard db. ;)

These player's attributes (and in some cases CA/PA) get changed to my ratings by the file:

Thomas Müller

Bastian Schweinsteiger

Miroslav Klose

Holger Badstuber

Diego Contento

Martín Demichelis

Additionally, I also included small updates and corrections for many Bayern players and also 3 players from my other team Fürth, because the database is already 2 months old and during that time you notice a few things you want to change. ;)

Note: This has nothing to do with an official data patch, it's a small collections of changes I made in the editor that I uploaded personally.

You can download the file here:

Edit: The data in patch 11.3 is newer than the one in this Bayern file, so use the file only with the release database.

http://www.mediafire.com/?naip81cp15pctt1

To use it, put the file in the 'Documents/Sports Interactive/Football Manager 2011/editor data' folder and make sure Bayern.xml is activated when starting a new game.

Here is a screenshot of Müller, the player who is changed the most by the patch:

12fr-1u.png

What's change you made for other players?

Why don't you look for yourself? ;) Just download the file and load a new game. I don't remember every single change I made. :D

The "new" Mueller looks a bit overrated(can not believe I say so), compared to Schweinsteiger in DB11.1.

His CA is only a few points higher, but his attributes are allocated very differently.

Thomas Muller's PA of 165 on 11.1 update makes me laugh loud. He has 8 for balance, 10 for concentration, 7 for flair and 9 for technique. Ridicolous attributes for someone who plays regularly at one of the best clubs in the world and was top goalscorer at this year World Cup. Thomas should sue the Bayern researcher for making him look that bad in the game. Just kidding :D

Downloading this right now. Great work.

Yes. I was just joking. At first I was shocked to see Muller's stats and his PA in the official data patch, but I'm glad you made this file. I was expecting him to be one of the best players in the game with a very high potential after his impressive season this year. Also, did his PA changed in your patch or is it the same as 11.1?

Wow that is more like it! :thup:

What PA does Thomas have in this change?

And could you please post a picture of Bastian? Im asking all this because i wont get the game before sunday the 14th.

I appreciate you for the changes you made :):thup:

Wow that is more like it! :thup:

What PA does Thomas have in this change?

And could you please post a picture of Bastian? Im asking all this because i wont get the game before sunday the 14th.

I appreciate you for the changes you made :):thup:

12fr-1v.png

His CA and PA stay the same.

hey when I start a new game as bayern manager, van gaal becomes my asst manager... is that a FM11 feature or is it bc of your db update?

That doesn't happen when I start a game as Bayern manager, so I don't believe it's my db file.

are there any other locations i can place this folder as i don't seem to have 'Documents/Sports Interactive/Football Manager 2011/editor data'. My sports interactive documents folder is empty, is there somewhere in the program files folder i can place it?

are there any other locations i can place this folder as i don't seem to have 'Documents/Sports Interactive/Football Manager 2011/editor data'. My sports interactive documents folder is empty, is there somewhere in the program files folder i can place it?

just create the folder if you don't have it

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

DerMef, is there a chance these stats are included in patch 2 (official patch)?

im also not succeeding to get this into my game. i donwloaded it, i made a new map in my documents where you said: editor data i pasted the downloaded file in it, changed the name into Bayern.xml (it was just bayern) but when i restart the game, there no option of activate this file. i also look into the settings / extra data. it was not there to activate? what i do wrong?

DerMef, is there a chance these stats are included in patch 2 (official patch)?

im also not succeeding to get this into my game. i donwloaded it, i made a new map in my documents where you said: editor data i pasted the downloaded file in it, changed the name into Bayern.xml (it was just bayern) but when i restart the game, there no option of activate this file. i also look into the settings / extra data. it was not there to activate? what i do wrong?

You don't need to rename the file, but to extract it as it is in a compressed zip archive.

i saw my error. resolved!!!

its sweet, only when loading a new game it say: football manager not working...

but two minutes later im in manager screen, and can choose a team.

Hope so hard these stats will be patch 2...

Probably it means that the computer has to wait for FM to get a move on starting the new game, it's best to just walk away and have some food when you are generating a new database after choosing your leagues :p

• 2 months later...
If I use this update with the 11.3 data, is there going to be some conflict? Or are you planning to release a new version?

You can use it with the patch, but the Bayern data in the patch is newer than the one in my file, so I don't see why you would do that. There's no need for a new version.

Archived