Alex Ferguson

Guest josh9393

Guest josh9393

I was just wondering if on anyone's game, Sir Alex had ever got another job. I have never seen this happen - is it possible?

i dont think Ferguson would ever manager another team, it took him a few years to get it right at Man U. no manager gets that sort of time these days and its hard to be brilliant when you just walk into a job. he'll go out on top!

i think Brucey should be replacement

On FM 06 i fiddled with the editor with United, made them really really rich, and as usual after sacking Queiroz I was looking for a new assistant, to which Fergie obliged after being offerred an insane signing on fee and wages in the region of 80k a week. Interesting, though I don't think I carried it on too far

Never seen him get another Job seen him on most FM's getting sacked and Luis Van Gaal is normally his replacement. Benitez never seems to get a new job either.

Has anyone noticed Luis Van Gaal is a nutter on FM09 haha always stormin out of press conferences?

I would absolutely love it if after he is finished with Man Utd (Not finished as in 'not achieving anymore' but finished as in 'ready to pass it on') he came back to Aberdeen and started the fight to stop the Old Firm winning the league every season. Will never happen but always nice to dream :)

I've never seen him take over anyone else either, never seen a good replacement either. But thats probably because on FM the big teams never hire a big SUCCESSFUL manager. Sammy Lee took them over after getting Derby relegated and mid table in championship and Roy Keane took them over after 11 years of winning nothing and being relegated 3 times.

Archived