Switzerland win 2010 World Cup? :S

I was calmly going along in my Arsenal season, when suddenly up popped the world cup final result

Any other weird results in finals?

ive tried copying it into her but dont know how....ive saved it if anyone wants to tell me how:thup: thanks

You mean post a screenshot?

If you have it saved upload it to imageshack or photobucket or something like that and then post the direct link here.

I think someone on here had Scotland beating England in European Championship Final.

You mean post a screenshot?

If you have it saved upload it to imageshack or photobucket or something like that and then post the direct link here.

I think someone on here had Scotland beating England in European Championship Final.

yh screenshot....ive only saved it into word though

Ive had America win a wolrd cup!

I was quite shocked tbh

Norway won the world cup on one of my FM06 or FM07 games. Can't quite remember which. They beat Croatia on penalties in the final lol.

Cos Ecuador went on a crazy run in the cup beating all the good teams in the world then lost to Norway in the semis. :/

I believe this regular occurrence (in my 08 game, Peru beat Norway in the 2010 WC final) has something to do with the 'competition level' in the competition's details. All the important cup matches are set to 20. I don't know for sure, but this might be something to level the playing field a bit; meaning, Peru puts in the best performance possible... This may be reason, anyways. SI don't exactly have a run down of every editable facet of the game, explaining what they control, influence. I wish they, or someone - anyone - did.

I dont have a print screen button on my keyboard at all :(:(.

But i'd love to post some on here and brag :p.

How can you not have a print screen??its usually near the F12 key, sometimes has something like 'prt sc' on the print screen key

You can take a screenshot without using the print screen command anyway. Just use Alt+F9. :thup:

On FM06 Australia won the '06 World Cup and, being an Aussie, I was proud, amazed and in disbelief. I saved screenshots of their games but I've just checked the folder and it's empty!! Crap... Beat Brazil 1-0 in the final IIRC

Archived