Something smells wierd

On the journey to work I picked up my usual copy of The Metro to help pass the time & was surprised to read a small article on a company that is about to introduce a fragrance that gives off the smell of a football dressing room complete with deep heat & stale grass. Imagine my surprise to see a quote attributed to SI's very own Miles Jacobson.

Is this true & have SI gone totally bananas? Surely this isn't the next big new feature for FM2010.

Unfortunately I can't find a link to the article online & I wouldn't be surprised if Metro have either made it up or just fallen for some SI in-joke to see who can spread the most ludicrous story about the games future.

• SI Staff
Is this what si are doing when they should be fixing bugs!!! :)

Yeah, you've caught us out. Instead of working on the game we've set up a lab and all walk around with white coats on carrying test tubes asking other people to have a sniff. ;)

Yeah, you've caught us out. Instead of working on the game we've set up a lab and all walk around with white coats on carrying test tubes asking other people to have a sniff. ;)

Lol, The thing is, I can imagine some people from SI doing that. And yes it's official btw

What's in the test tubes though?

Who cares if someone has spelt something wrong!

Get over it :D

I'd rather the amount of text speak was cut down myself. :D

I wonder if the people who use text speak in forums actually walk around talking like that, for instance there have been occasions where I have almost said "lol" out loud, before realising I'm not actually on the internet.

I think that may say more about me tho "lol"

Archived