My fix to the Tevez issue.

This is what I have do to solve the Tevez ownership issue.

I have created a team called Joorabchian (the surname of the owner of Tevez), and it is based in Israel. The team has a rep of around 7000, and 10 million in the bank, so Tevez doesn't get upset. As for all the Brazilian greyed out players, I've no idea why :D

Anyway. Tevez is on loan to United till June 30th 2010 (maybe it should have been 2009), and they have a first option price of £25 million.

As far as the game goes, it works perfect. Can't SI do something like this?

tevez1kg0.jpg

tevez2qm8.jpg

w1280.png

What is the Tevez issue?

And I see your managing Greece. Are you Greek or did you pick them at random? I ask because I think I'm the only one who plays that league, and it is the only league I play as a matter of fact.

Tevez is owned by a non-football related business and this is hard to implement in FM

Theres no complications either. The made up team doesn't go around snapping up players, it just stays greyed out. Its annoying that Man Utd have practically got a free player worth £25 million in the game currently.

People always bang on about realism, so this is one step closer I feel.

What is the Tevez issue?

And I see your managing Greece. Are you Greek or did you pick them at random? I ask because I think I'm the only one who plays that league, and it is the only league I play as a matter of fact.

You are the only Greek person who plays FM?

United's finances have already been altered to reflect paying a fee for Tevez. They don't have a "free" player. If you want realism, you need to add around £25m to United's balance.

Yes, but United don't own Tevez at all. The current system stops other teams from having an interest in him. United might not even buy him now. Its flawed the current way.

Didn't the club Joorabchian buy a lot of players though? I would imagine they would with a reputation of 7000...

I've found that rep has nothing to to with buying players or not

Any team I have created didn't actually buy players until I had given them a Chairman, Manager, Ass Man and scout and at least 3 players

Well yes, he doesnt, but if he 'returns to his club' (the fake one) then he will have to be sold to another club in order to play again.

Whereas your way, he would return to a club in argentina who he could play for and be sold on from - thus imbalancing that team.

Well yes, he doesnt, but if he 'returns to his club' (the fake one) then he will have to be sold to another club in order to play again.

Whereas your way, he would return to a club in argentina who he could play for and be sold on from - thus imbalancing that team.

It doesnt matter to me, its not as if another team e.g. Barce/Real would let him sit there for very long

Archived