Can you spot the error...

They are both out of 100%, so Chelsea won 57% of their headers and Benfica won 56% of theirs.

Yeah, I know how it works, but headers won should be aganist an opponment and should be a duel ergo it should basicly be 100% total. If they player heading the ball had no opponment going after the ball aswell it wasn't really a heading won. it was a heading done.

I was just wondering if that was what he ment although I figured it had to be Cech

4 blcked shots and ONE shot on target? HOW?

it's not 4 blocked and 1 on target. It is 1 on target and 4 off target. wide or over the bar

He is defenatly thinking of Cech doing several key saves even though they only had 1 shot on target.

As the first to say it I expect a huge cashprize when he gets back online :cool:

They are both out of 100%, so Chelsea won 57% of their headers and Benfica won 56% of theirs.

its out of 100% for them so out of 10 headers if they won 5 that wud be 50% its not vs oppenet but i cant see any

All i no his is that his assiant does press confrences :p

it's not 4 blocked and 1 on target. It is 1 on target and 4 off target. wide or over the bar

He is defenatly thinking of Cech doing several key saves even though they only had 1 shot on target.

As the first to say it I expect a huge cashprize when he gets back online :cool:

I would love it if you was wrong and all of this was a wind up :D

Tune in tomorrow to find out!

In the mean time, I'm sure it will run to 30 pages and end with Wakers falling out with everyone. :D:thup:

Huh? Most obscure mention of my name ever :D

I bet Cech got an assist in that game, hence his overly high rating.

Now who wants to fight!? :D

How does that work? I always knew the + sign as an expression of how long of added time there is, not a minimum of it.

At Football matches the announcer calls it as (The fourth official has indicated a minimum of two minutes added, two minutes added time) so yes, it is a minimum.

Archived