Soccer AM

They dont come up though, ive looked in the england:national clubs list as well.

And they dont show up in the editor.

Think it might be because Im in 2016 in my save and they may have disappeared (?) but I dont know why they wouldnt be in the editor with the official db loaded.

Can you find them in your game by typing it in?

I would have thought if it was a sponsor then they would have been signed up for the full game, not just until the transfer update or whenever they were taken out. I know they were in FM05 as well, have they been in any others?

yes you can find them, i found baby elvis, it only has 2 players though

I cant find them on mine though, neither in the editor or in game, im in 2016 on the latest patch, the save was started after the transfer update as well, have they been taken out since then or do they just not exist in my copy of the game?

I cant find them on mine though, neither in the editor or in game, im in 2016 on the latest patch, the save was started after the transfer update as well, have they been taken out since then or do they just not exist in my copy of the game?

You can't see them on the latest patch. I'm pretty sure I've told you this before somewhere else?

I did come across them on whichever db came before the latest one (was is just 12.0?), and there was 9 or 10 of them on there. No-one would sign for me :(

I could be wrong but I think SI coded it so they wouldn't leave Soccer AM, didn't they?

Archived