Tallest player you've seen

Just found a regen player who is 6 foot 8, or 202cm, and weighs 15 stone and 3 pounds.

I can't figure out how to take a screenshot of his stats, but he's a pretty good centre back, can't get a work permit at the moment but with those physical features and his decent stats, he would be an absolute beast in defense.

What's the tallest good player you guys have found? This guy is an inch taller than Peter Crouch, and over 2 stone heavier!!!!

I had a CB in Hyde at 103kg 203cm, he was a beast on corners.
I have a feeling this guy would be great in the Premiership. Had an average rating of 7.57 in the Mexican first division and he's only 19.

I hate work permits!!!!

Sorry to burst your bubble, but his height won't count for much unless he has very high jumping to go with it.

I've never found a regen that tall, but then I've never looked for one.

Jumping 17, Heading 17 :cool:.

And like I said he's only 19, so they could easily go up by one or 2 more.

Player in my game.

208.28cm

tall.PNG

Is he any good though?

Should have made it clearer but I was looking at tall good players. He isn't the tallest person in my game, but he's the best tall player by a country mile. Desperately want to sign him.

Winger/slash striker. I play him on the wing most of the time. My strikers are ridiculously good and that's their only position.

This guy would just destroy you going attacking a corner. He'd just plough through you. He's a monster.

these are all great... but how about non regens?

these fella's are ACTUALLY playing the game irl... monsters...

kristofvanhoutoverviewa.png

yvindhosoverviewattribu.png

hoas is damn good too .. :)

also.. theres a chinese striker who is in the database but sadly not on mine as i dont have china selected...Yang Changpeng ... he's 6'9 ish ...

yang-changpeng-crossbar.jpg

In my save game heaviest players are Ricky Sappleton (age 24) and one newgen (age 20). Both have 110 kg while Ricky is 178 cm tall and that newgen is 207. Lighest player is one newgen who has 53 kg (age 16) and is 162 cm tall. Shortest players are Dave Wilkinson (age 30) and Rico Ramsey (age 23) both 155 cm. Rico has 76 kg and Dave has 60 kg. Tallest players are two newgens both being 208 cm tall. One has 106 kg (age 19) and one has 101 kg (age 17).

Archived