0-0s.

Sure. I've played 12 league and 5 cup games so far up to Nov 2011. 2 0-0 draws, one in the league and my last game. I'm proud of that one. I'm in the BSN and was drawn at home to Walsall in the FA Cup first round. Played for a 0-0 and got it. Now off to their place for the replay and hopefully a record attendance.

I've had two streaks like that. The first one was 54 games in a row, and now it's gone to 38 games in a row.

Which sort of brings me to a dilemma that is somewhat spoiling my enjoyment of the game - do I play with a tactic that makes the team overachieve, now that I know it does that - or should I stick to a tactic that gives realistic results, knowing that I won't do as well as I could be doing?

Which sort of brings me to a dilemma that is somewhat spoiling my enjoyment of the game - do I play with a tactic that makes the team overachieve, now that I know it does that - or should I stick to a tactic that gives realistic results, knowing that I won't do as well as I could be doing?

I know what you mean. I love watching my teams attacking flow but am really tempted to stick with worse tactic just to get some more excitement in the game. Shouldn't be like that tbh.

It's our tactics.

Seriously. The vast majority of gamers use tactics that are far more attacking than is the real-life norm (although this season's Premier League is doing a good job of emulating FM)

That's what I was thinking, but even very attack minded teams generally end up with a few 0-0s in the course of a season. The majority of my season and a half has been with a basic 4-4-2, with control mentality, so not overly attack minded I would have thought,

Season One - Forest Green Rovers - 8 0-0's

Season Two - Forest Green Rovers - 5 + 1 friendly 0-0

Season Three - Crewe Alexandra - 5 + 1 friendly 0-0

Season Four - Crewe Alexandra - 5 0-0's

Season Five - Crewe Alexandra 2 + 1 friendly 0-0

Season Six - Crewe Alexandra - NONE in 11 games

Season Six - Huddersfield Town - NONE in 13 games

In all games (except friendlies) i have:

played - 279

won - 126

0-0 draws - 25

score draws - 42