Scouting Good Youth System....

Hello Friends,...

Although I know that with Time the facilities with clubs will increase... so the quality of the regens....

However there are Clubs like Ajax, Barcelona, Arsenal, United, Boca which have a established well known Youth System.....

After starting a new game I generally start with scouting these clubs, as the youth system is good and players will be good.... Then later on the basis of the production rate in major leagues.....

What are the good youth system other than these clubs:

Ajax

Arsenal

Aletico Madrid

Boca

Bracelona

Manchestor United

River

Big clubs = Great regens. Seems that club's infrastructures and youth facilities have nothing to do with it.

Anyway, I usually don't look over for regens in a few clubs, I set up quite a few scouts to South America (Brazil specially, it's a gold mine, Argentina is quite good too), and then some European Countries.

Yeah, I think geographical location plays a part. Think of all the teams in London fighting over all the talent in that area, there are 5/6 top teams in London that have to share any prospects that come through.

I think with teams like PSG that have renowned youth system, is that PSG are the only team in Paris in top flight football. They get their pick of any youngsters in the whole of Paris without any real competition...

This is certainly a factor IRL and i believe it has an effect in the game...

:)

Thanks for yours Response mates.....

Actually what I have found in my save is that... The Clubs with good history of the producing good Regens still continues producing better Regens than the Rich Clubs which have developed their Training Facilities and have Big Names to attract....(I'm in 2022 now)..........

As I play in England, the best Regen comes from B's, M's, Nott. and of course Arsenal.....

Clubs like City do produce good regen but they are just good, not the potential stars like those that even Birmigham can produce .............

Ahtletico Bilbao always end up with top notch youngsters at some point, you have to get them before they turn 17 though as Barcelona, Real Madrid and other big clubs are on them as soon as they appear in the game. 2 years in my Bilbao reign (2023) and I have 10 regens who's star rating is fantastic, is constantly chased by every big club on the game, and looks certain to overtake my current first XI any day now. I seem to get 3-4 regens a year who are top notch, might have something to do with the club only allowing Basque talent.

• 1 month later...

Can some one quote some of the Best Regen Clubs specifically from Brazil.

In my save the best Brazilian Regens have been produced by completely different clubs each year.

Initially Flu produced best regen for 1st 2 year, then other clubs left it far behind...

Please provide insight in Brazil...

Thank you in Advance..

I don't know if there is any genuine correlation in game, but I always check teams that I perceive to have decent youth infrastructure - so for me, that includes Aston Villa, West Ham, Charlton, Norwich and Crewe

Hello Friends,...

Although I know that with Time the facilities with clubs will increase... so the quality of the regens....

However there are Clubs like Ajax, Barcelona, Arsenal, United, Boca which have a established well known Youth System.....

After starting a new game I generally start with scouting these clubs, as the youth system is good and players will be good.... Then later on the basis of the production rate in major leagues.....

What are the good youth system other than these clubs:

Ajax

Arsenal

Aletico Madrid

Boca

Bracelona

Manchestor United

River

West Ham United have proved time and time again they have the best system for finding English youth, not just through one generation of players either. Southampton also seem to have a very good system in recent years. It annoys me how people go on about Man Utd's youth system... their last youth player to come through who has genuine International talent was Darren Fletcher, you have to go back ten years for any other genuine International Class players. It's a myth that Utd have a brilliant youth system. They had a golden era of youth players all come through at once and since then haven't produced any real notable top class players.

PSV.

I dont know wether it's just because a human manager is controlling them but over the first 3 seasons I have consistenty produced youth players targetted by the 'big four' (I hate using that term) in the EPL and other top clubs around Europe. Dont know if anyone else has found this?

• 4 weeks later...
PSV.

I dont know wether it's just because a human manager is controlling them but over the first 3 seasons I have consistenty produced youth players targetted by the 'big four' (I hate using that term) in the EPL and other top clubs around Europe. Dont know if anyone else has found this?

Did you upgarde the training and networking facilities.

Now 10 years ago, I'd have shouted LEEDS, but not recently... Villa, West Ham , Spurs could be judged as the better ones in the Premier League other than the ones you've already mentioned.

I never play with big clubs as I find it a greater thrill to bring up a lower team to the highest level. In my save game I found plenty of great cheap players in Nigeria who did great for my club and have been transferred to big clubs like Bayern and Man City where they perfom like crazy as well.

Archived