Honestly whats the point?!

As for the injuries thing, it's irrelevant what the game calls the injury. The body part and the injury type simply come off a look-up list for the game, once it decides your player has been injured. The only important info you need is the fact of the injury and the time until it heals and the player can return. Might as well call them things like, "grand torigism, bilateral" or "medial epiglosteritis".

As for the injuries thing, it's irrelevant what the game calls the injury. The body part and the injury type simply come off a look-up list for the game, once it decides your player has been injured. The only important info you need is the fact of the injury and the time until it heals and the player can return. Might as well call them things like, "grand torigism, bilateral" or "medial epiglosteritis".

I think it matters. Actually I wish it would matter more. I find it stupid that some players can't play because of a gash or a bruise. Come on. It's a gash. You patch it up and play. No way someone's fitness would be that far down because of it.

so tell me wats the point in scoring wen u concede instantly! seriously si test this damn game next year before u release it for us to pay money!!

If that is the case then how come that in two of the last three matches I have won 3-0 and 4-1 and the other game I lost 2-0?

I think it matters. Actually I wish it would matter more. I find it stupid that some players can't play because of a gash or a bruise. Come on. It's a gash. You patch it up and play. No way someone's fitness would be that far down because of it.

depends on the size of it.

i once got a bruise on the inside of my thigh that was about the size of a dinner plate. walking with a limp for a week. these small injuries should possibly only be orange injuries and not red, meaning the player would not be forced to miss a game

Check to make sure your defenders all have decent Concentration (at least 10). If one doesn't, he'll flake out whenever there's a major disruption in the flow of play (i.e., a goal, big injury, after kick-off). When I had a centreback with 6 Concentration, I would give away goals all the time immediately after scoring or kick-off. I replaced him and the instant-equalizers mostly went away.

While "every time" might be a bit of an exaggeration it does seem there are a few too many goals scored just after one team scores. I've been meaning to look at the frequency of them to see if there's actually a problem or if it's about right. Certainly, on gut feel, there seem to be too many.

Archived