Mourinho!!!

He doesn't go anywhere and still jobless in 2014. When big teams like Barca sacked the manager, they tend to get manager from other clubs and running down the rank. The special one is totally jobless.

Lippi does not take any jobs either.

I doubt if that's true.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ShaunO1:

does anybody(that uses the editor) know what his disliked clubs are </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

He has none

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Lippi does not take any jobs either </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

In my current save he replaced Sir Alex Ferguson at Man U after Fergie got sacked at the end of the first season despite them winning the league. The special one is nowhere to be seen. Lots of high profile jobs available including one in Portugal (Porto) but he still doesn't have a job.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by IWWROCKS:

Back at Porto on mine (4th season) ...dunno about Lippi </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Snap

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">When has fergie retired on your game?

He retired on mine after the 08/09 season </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Like I said above he got sacked after the first season on my game.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content"> He would never come as assistant to anyone.

</div></BLOCKQUOTE>

You'll have to alter his stats in the editor if you want him to take an assistant manager role.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived