Are fans in this game total morons?

I'm in the 3rd tier in Spain playing Barcelona over two legs, I lost the home leg 0-1 fans are disappointed - in the away leg I have a player sent off in the first half, draw the game 1-1 and they're disappointed again. Seriously do these guys have squid for brains?

Oh and I had all three players who can play at right back injured in the game.

Mine are... I draw with relegation rivals an they are happy, loose 1-0 to potential league champs after holding them for 80 mins an they are dissapointed... Maybe they dont care about good football, just points, i thought the game we lost was a cracker!

Fans in this game are total morons, yeah. I'd love to see them react more realistically - they don't care when I jettison off star players, and if I remember correctly they once wanted my head for selling a 25-year-old Championship squad player for seven million pounds.

I'm in the top flight of Northern Ireland, we lost 2-1 to Manchester United at Old Trafford after being drawn against them in the Europa League 3rd Qual. Round...

The fans were disappointed.

Nope, I don't think I have anything nice to add about my fans either. :o

Yes they are.

They can be satisfied with a drab 1-0 win in a random league game [we have the potential to score at least 5 goals in every single game]

They they're "pessimistic" before a Champions League Group Stage match against Celtic, despite us being the CL reigning champions...

And of course when the dust has settled and we've won 3-0 they're all jubilant, as if it still was 2009 and we were supposed to get buried

I almost completely ignore my fans. Unless they like me of course. Just think of it like this. The real managers wouldn't give a crap about what the fans think so why should you.

Can you imagine Ferguson being told that the fans think that his team tested the opposition goalkeeper enough?

Yeah the fan reactions are odd at times, as leeds (still in L1) my fans decided that they were immensly annoyed that Id lost to chelsea 0-2 in a round 6 replay (away) of the FA cup while in the middle of an injury plagued form slump, then they were happy that I drew with relegation certainties yeovil, who still hadnt won a game..... I on the other hand was ecstatic about the chelsea results, and ready to shoot players over the other one :)

Ive given up reading the fan reactions....

Archived