Van Persie

Now, Im finding this very hard to believe but Im in 2018, and after 14 years in England, his personal screen says he cannot speak basic English?? Is this a Bug, he has been playing in England for over 5000 days. Unless he is a lazy so n so.

He was fluent in English even before he joined Arsenal. Most Dutch people are bi-lingual or even multi-lingual ranging from Dutch obviously, Belgian, English, German, some of the Scandanavian lingos & even Afrikaans

I'm honored as a dutchman, but i think you're not too well informed. Normal dutch people don't understand one word spoken in a scandinavian language. Afrikaans has a lot of dutch influences but certainly there aren't a lot of dutch people who understand the language. The Belgian language is unknown to me because it doesn't exist. In the Flemish part of Belgium, they simply speak dutch.

English and a little German are mastered by a lot of dutch people. Some of them also a little bit French but that's all!

Its the hair man! its an alien lifeform brainwashing him.

Does it also brainwash the referee into handing out a mandatory booking every time he's selected?

Honestly, his discipilinary record makes Joey Barton look like the local Nunnery's luxury player.

Archived