How many goals from direct free kicks have you scored?

I don't think this is an issue or not, but on my game goals scored from direct free kicks are very few. I haven't scored one so far in 7 straight league games and I checked the team stats from English Premier Division and only 3 goals from DFK were scored in total in 7 league games. Is it normal that way?

So how many goals have you scored so far from DFK in your game? And also check the stats of the division you're playing and look for team stats and "Goals from DFKs".

I've not scored one yet but i have only played 3 games.

One point on free-kicks, i'm glad to see (so far at least) that indirect free-kicks seem better. When a player crosses there is more attempt to and frequency for players to get on the end of it, whereas i always felt free-kicks in crossing situations in previous FM's were incredibly futile. I think i scored one in the whole of 09.

I'm glad to see the direct free-kick goals have been lessened, it sucked seeing a free-kick being scored each match.

I've played 3 matches so far, have scored none, but had one scored by Ledesma on 92th minute, it won them the super-cup!

I dont think it a real problem. Ive done 6 months of the demo and only scored around 4. For a more accurate comparison, and to see of they are too/in frequent, someone should look into how many are actually scored in the premier league in real life. Of the top of my head, i dont think there are that many compared to other goals.

I don't think this is an issue or not, but on my game goals scored from direct free kicks are very few. I haven't scored one so far in 7 straight league games and I checked the team stats from English Premier Division and only 3 goals from DFK were scored in total in 7 league games. Is it normal that way?

Didn't check the real stats, but that doesn't seem too unrealistic to me.

I've scored 1 in about 10 games with Celtic. Which is still decent as in FM09 I had whole seasons without scoring any.

Archived