Spot the spelling mistake

Here

I always wondered how SI's fingers never slip and they don't do any spelling mistakes but I've found one.

Don't suggest that I alted it on paint as I wouldn't know how to do it.

(I hope the link works and it hasn't already been covered)

P.S. I'm not someone who loks or spelling mistakes, I just saw it flash across my screen

Rubbish Result for me too

Here

I always wondered how SI's fingers never slip and they don't do any spelling mistakes but I've found one.

Don't suggest that I alted it on paint as I wouldn't know how to do it.

(I hope the link works and it hasn't already been covered)

P.S. I'm not someone who loks or spelling mistakes, I just saw it flash across my screen

Rubbish Result for me too

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">loks </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Trust me to make a spelling mistake as well

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Most Valuable Player:

They cant spell Nottingham either. Dumb cu<>nts </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

There isn't any need to be profane, please cut it out, this forum is for all age groups.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Klimowicz:

David Pleat the co-commentator obviously. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Ahaha! He of Yossi 'Benyahnoun' fame! Or whatever it was!

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Mike7077:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Klimowicz:

Ahaha! He of Yossi 'Benyahnoun' fame! Or whatever it was! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Also Pascal Shimbomba icon_rolleyes.gif

There's numerous missing apostrophes, minor grammatical errors and incorrect capitalisations through the game's text, as well; most commonly in media comments and other news. But given the sheer quantity of text and the variety of combinations and variable fields it's got to be a complete nightmare combing through it all.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by markcator3006:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Mike7077:

Ahaha! He of Yossi 'Benyahnoun' fame! Or whatever it was! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Also Pascal Shimbomba icon_rolleyes.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

It beggars belief how David Pleat is still in commentatory's job! His voice is ***** icon_razz.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by joeyt:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">loks </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Trust me to make a spelling mistake as well </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

What about "alted"? icon_biggrin.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Sandy_Tait:

There's numerous missing apostrophes, minor grammatical errors and incorrect capitalisations through the game's text, as well; most commonly in media comments and other news. But given the sheer quantity of text and the variety of combinations and variable fields it's got to be a complete nightmare combing through it all. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

True enough, but hey, I'm an English professor and do proof-reading as a job. I'd be more than happy to go through all the English text to iron out any errors. I have offered before.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Y@$H!:

In FM2007... "XXX span on the ball expertly.."

Span?? Surely should be spun?? icon_biggrin.gif this fixed in '08 chaps? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Spin, span, spun. Perfectly acceptable English as far as I'm aware.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by carnoch04:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by joeyt:

Trust me to make a spelling mistake as well </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

What about "alted"? icon_biggrin.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

D'oh icon_rolleyes.gif

Archived