Igor!!

Just beat man utd in the fa cup semi final on penalties.

1-0 down in the 4th minute and who pops up to score a towering header in the 93rd minute??

Igor akinfeev!!

not sure if i should post this here but i MUST share it as the wife doesnt really care! haha

never seen that before in all my years of cm/fm ,and to do it against man utd in the 93rd minute of an fa cup semi final with liverpool has to be one of my finest fm moments!

Anybody had the gk score at all?

1-0 down in the 4th minute and who pops up to score a towering header in the 93rd minute??

Igor akinfeev!!

not sure if i should post this here but i MUST share it as the wife doesnt really care! haha

never seen that before in all my years of cm/fm ,and to do it against man utd in the 93rd minute of an fa cup semi final with liverpool has to be one of my finest fm moments!

sack the wife imo. well done :)

No. Did you send him upfield using player instructions or did he just go up of his own accord? I've seen AI teams' GK go up but never my own.

I just went all out attack in the last 10mins and he went up on his own.

Ive never seen my goalie score a header, well i might have done but i dont remember.

I have had an experiance like the above post though. My goalie does a drop kick (Igor Akinfeev ironically) bouced inside the other teams penalty area and looped over the other Gk.

Didn't even get goal of the month!

Well i remember back on FM05 conceding a goal to a GK in the CL final...and it was scored from a goal kick. Yes, Tim Howard kicked the ball over everyone, bounced three times whilst my goalie just stood there looking at his boots whilst it trickled in. And of course i wasn't furious and i'm still not bitter :D

What a Champion!

He's been my keeper forever and a day now, something like 13 or 14 years. He's nearing his 900th game for me now at 38, turning 39 in a few months.

true legend then what a nice gift for an ageing guy :p

true legend then what a nice gift for an ageing guy :p

Different guy, just mentioning that Akinfeev is a Champion on the game.

Come to think of it, I might give him a run up front, or let him take any penalties or such if he makes his 1,000th game.

Igor akinfeev!!

I lost the final to man city on pens..

Used to get plenty of goals from GKs going up for corners in the dying minutes on CM00/01 and 01/02, but none recently.

I did have a keeper score 9 in a season on FM08, but he was my best penalty taker.

My keeper did it in a Old Firm game, got a goal from a diving header, we were already 1 goal up though, but was cool.

Igor hasnt scored for me yet in my current save, but hes the best goalie Ive ever had for sure.

Archived