Is Spain league playable from 9.3?

Hey guys, I couldn't find a thread about it, so was just wondering if the major bugs from Spain had been fixed? I'm pretty gutted cause I'm not playing on with Italian leagues anymore after 9.3 destroyed Italy with the game-breaking co-ownership bug so thinking about moving onto Spain.. but I know in old patches that managers of B teams signed crap players on 50k a week wages and there was other problems with registration and stuff to do with B teams

so, has all this been fixed? is there any bugs left in Spain?

Ok I just found the thread in the bugs forum and it hasn't been fixed - so that is 2 of the world's big 3 football leagues unplayable now because of severe bugs? This is an absolute disgrace, and they expect us to pay for the next "patch" in FM10.

Its been months and not only have they not fixed a bug thats been there for months already but then ruined yet another one of the top leages

Why don't SI just bring out English football manager cause thats all they seem to care about

What kind of bugs were this?

I'm not playing in Spain, but while I did see the Italian bug I'm unaware of any specific Spanish. Would be interested to know as I might move to Spain soon on my save.

(though in all fairness the Italian bug was annoying, yet far from game-breaking)

I just played in Spain for three seasons as Barca before taking the Inter job.

I had the top two divisions loaded and there were no major bugs that I see. The over paying of B'team players was definitely fixed in my game.

As for the co-ownership in Italy then I agree a hot-fix should be done for that. Touch wood the worst in my game is a 18million deal although Inter ( before I joined ) offered 50million for 50% of DeRossi.

But as far as Spain goes it was pretty perfect TBH.

can we stop with the moaning? I don't come here often, but ever time I do there seems to a dozen of these threads near the top of the most recent list.

The Spain bug is fixed, the league works fine, everything is good. I have played there for many seasons since 9.3.0 came out without any problems.

It's unfortunate what happened to the Italian league, but it probably suffered from not enough testing. My only Italy save has been with Inter, so I hadn't even noticed it, since you can dominate Seria A with them as it is. It's not like they came out and said "we have to 'ruin' david22's game", let's see what leagues he wants to play. There are plenty of leagues in the game, play another one, simple as that. SI doesn't usually make the same mistake twice, so it will be fixed for the next game.

How about they fix the game and then i'll stop moaning? Just because you obviously don't play long career games in Italy doesn't mean my opinion is invalid, and having paid for this game I expect it to be working at least moderately well after 3 patches over the space of 5 or 6 months

Or sure, I could just wait for FM10 as you suggest and then my money has gone to waste for nothing... I wonder what ridiculous bugs will pop up in time for FM10.. but of course they'll release patches for it which might eventually fix the bugs as "SI never make the same mistake twice" (has the corner bug gone yet? I heard it made a cameo return on 9.3! lol)

How about they fix the game and then i'll stop moaning? Just because you obviously don't play long career games in Italy doesn't mean my opinion is invalid, and having paid for this game I expect it to be working at least moderately well after 3 patches over the space of 5 or 6 months

Or sure, I could just wait for FM10 as you suggest and then my money has gone to waste for nothing... I wonder what ridiculous bugs will pop up in time for FM10.. but of course they'll release patches for it which might eventually fix the bugs as "SI never make the same mistake twice" (has the corner bug gone yet? I heard it made a cameo return on 9.3! lol)

The "corner bug"...ah yes, the one that is only in the game IF the user chooses to use it....

Ok I just found the thread in the bugs forum and it hasn't been fixed - so that is 2 of the world's big 3 football leagues unplayable now because of severe bugs?

What is the other league, besdes that Spanish league, that you deem to be "unplayable"?

he stated the italian league due to the co-ownership bug

Do you really expect me to go through every post, even this few, reading as carefully as possible?

TBF the Italian league bug is pretty poor.

I wasn't overlly aware of the issue with the Italian league, as I have not played in that league. I have had the league loaded during my saves (all 2 of them), but due to not playing in Italy I have paid little attention to what has been going on there.

How can you put someone on the ignore list? Just wanted to and didn't find the option...

This was a serious question. I would appreciate any advice :)

Do you really expect me to go through every post, even this few, reading as carefully as possible?

Honestly, after just 9 posts and 3 of them being from the OP, I would expect you to read them before asking about their content. Can hardly believe that was a serious question :rolleyes: (sorry if it indeed wasn't)

I wasn't overlly aware of the issue with the Italian league, as I have not played in that league. I have had the league loaded during my saves (all 2 of them), but due to not playing in Italy I have paid little attention to what has been going on there.

I didn't notice untill the other day. I rarely manage there myself but I see on the news screen Inter offering Roma 50million for co-ownership of DeRossi which is just madness.

There's a thread about it on here with some screen shots of transfer deals that just make you laugh there so absurd.

Whether or not it's a game breaker I don't know but for those who manage regulary in Italy I can see why they would think that.

Honestly, after just 9 posts and 3 of them being from the OP, I would expect you to read them before asking about their content. Can hardly believe that was a serious question :rolleyes: (sorry if it indeed wasn't)

I read the Opening Post and saw him describe two major European Leagues as unplayable, so I immeadiately hit the "Post reply" button and enquired as to what the other league was that was deemed to be "unplayable" besides the Spanish league. I dont see what your issue is.

digsy11, thanks for your replies.

I think what makes me most annoyed is the fact that SI haven't even said anything, they could at least come out and admit they're not going to bother patching it and leaving it for FM10 and that anyone who enjoys Italian or Spanish leagues may as well wait until then.. or they could actually release a mini-patch to sort these issues which would be cool

There is nothing wrong with the Spainish league I have played 3 seasons as Valencia and the B team manager doesnt give big contracts out anymore. There are no problems with registration either, there is nothing at all wrong with Spain.

The Italian co-ownership bug must make the Italian leagues extremely annoying to play in.

The Italian co-ownership bug must make the Italian leagues extremely annoying to play in.

Buying from Italy is also a pain, why would Udinese accept my £25m bid for their star striker when Inter will offer them the same amount just for the option to bid for him again in a few years?

The "corner bug"...ah yes, the one that is only in the game IF the user chooses to use it....

A bug's a bug. We shouldn't have to restrict ourselves tactically just in case we unravel another bug that causes the match engine to behave oddly.

I read the Opening Post and saw him describe two major European Leagues as unplayable, so I immeadiately hit the "Post reply" button and enquired as to what the other league was that was deemed to be "unplayable" besides the Spanish league. I dont see what your issue is.

i think what he was getting at is that you refered to the OP saying about 2 of the 3 big leagues which was the post after when he mentioned spain and italy being unplayable, you said you read the first post so he thought you did actually read it.

Hey guys, I couldn't find a thread about it, so was just wondering if the major bugs from Spain had been fixed? I'm pretty gutted cause I'm not playing on with Italian leagues anymore after 9.3 destroyed Italy with the game-breaking co-ownership bug so thinking about moving onto Spain.. but I know in old patches that managers of B teams signed crap players on 50k a week wages and there was other problems with registration and stuff to do with B teams

so, has all this been fixed? is there any bugs left in Spain?

Didn't mean to have a go at you :)

You were basically asking about the content of the OP's posts and that after just 9 posts in the thread which I found a bit funny. I also sometimes just read the first post and then reply to that if a thread is already somewhat long, but often this kind of posts adds nothing anymore to a thread which has already developed in a certain direction.

Honestly, after the OP being so ignorant in the first place I suspected you might just be taking it out of him by asking that question :D

Ignorant? It says on the bugs forum that the bug does still exist, so don't call me "ignorant" you ignorant fool

(I would love to be that, yet nobody told me how to make use of that option :D)

edit: I just realized that I based my accusation on a wrong assumption. I myself didn't read the very first post well enough. I apologize.

Still I feel your blood-pressure is a bit high considering we are talking about a game and what bug you claim to be depriving you of all of the fun. It's a better reason than quitting over a decimal point, but I'd recommend playing other management games for experiencing bugs and flaws which are truly game-breaking.

Is this a whind up?

I can only assume you're either completely thick or your focused on getting your post count higher rather than actually having meaningful discussion.

Deary me.

Ok I just found the thread in the bugs forum and it hasn't been fixed - so that is 2 of the world's big 3 football leagues unplayable now because of severe bugs? This is an absolute disgrace, and they expect us to pay for the next "patch" in FM10.

Its been months and not only have they not fixed a bug thats been there for months already but then ruined yet another one of the top leages

Why don't SI just bring out English football manager cause thats all they seem to care about

Perhaps you should play the game instead of moaning about things based upon incorrect information

Its no wonder you get flamed with statements like this

Why do you think he should play the game? He does just that, and his information is correct.

So, it's not moaning he does, he just states a fact based on his and many others' experiences with the game. No need to flame him: that's exactly why people who come on these boards to point out issues with the game get fed up with the community.

Why do you think he should play the game? He does just that, and his information is correct.

So, it's not moaning he does, he just states a fact based on his and many others' experiences with the game. No need to flame him: that's exactly why people who come on these boards to point out issues with the game get fed up with the community.

He is proving incorrect facts about SI only caring about the English league. From what I see, I notice a lot of other leagues to be working fine. IMO, Serie A is about the 4th best league in the world, behind the Bundesliga, La Liga and the Premiership. Sure there are issues, but perhaps these issues weren't feasibly possible to fix in time for the patch to be out, which we did need desperately. It does seem that Spain is fixed, perhaps Italy isn't fixed, but then again, co-ownership is a stupid thing IRL for me, you might as well loan the player with the option to buy for a certain price. The same thing, but makes life way easier (This is a suggestion for playing in the game).

IMO, Serie A is about the 4th best league in the world, behind the Bundesliga, La Liga and the Premiership.

Absolute nonsense, Serie A has better top end, midtable, and lower table teams then the Bundelisga, so basically everything. I actually consider Ligue 1 ahead of Bundesliga that's for another thread.

Archived