Most Enjoyable Team.

I would say that the good saves are the ones you are dedicated to- teams which have been taken from obscurity to fame are ones that are hard to give up, which is why I had detatchment problems from FM08. Took Albert Foundry from the lowest Northern Irish league to earn back-to-back promotions straight to the top league, then finished 3rd to get UEFA cup. Gundo, I thank thee :thup:

Don't know that I have a most enjoyable team. If I had to I'd plump with the game I enjoyed the most in FM, Skarp IF in Norway with FM07.

I pretty much get attached to every team I end up managing in FM. Koper were the latest.

Happy Valley/Lurgan Celtic. I prefer to manage small clubs and bring them up rather than the big teams as i don't see the point in managing big teams and buying the best players. Each to their own of course!

I always start at Glasgow Celtic as it's the team I support and I find it's fairly easy to keep the job long enough to get a trophy or two under my belt before moving on to a new challenge after a few years. It's also quite challenging trying to get them into the latter stages of the CL with limited (compared to the likes of Man Utd, Barca etc) funds.

prestons been a great game for me, well started unemplyed, was at swindon for half a season, went to preston, got them promoted through playoffs, survived 1st season in prem, 16th, currently 14th in 2nd season after 9 games,, great team to manage

Unemployed, with sunday league footballer history, you have to start at the bottom and I've always tended to find a new team that I suddenly have a whole new liking for and not knowing any of the players can make it quite fun too. At the moment, I'm liking Hyde, who were predicted 9th in the Blue Square North, and am currently second. From my new found liking for them I thought I'd see how they were doing, turns out they are 20th, and run away leaders Gateshead in my season are runaway leaders in real life too.

whats so different with boca?

Nothing is different with Boca themselves, its the Argentina Primera i was talking about, you play an opening and closing season, play each team once in opening season and play the reverse fixture in closing, so there are 2 seasons and cups every year, the overall winner is the team with the highest average points, so basically you can finish 1st in opening season and 2nd or 3rd on closing and still win. It works very well, but some would rather just 1 league, if you win you win. Good for something different though.

Archived